Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Rogue did lead her own team with Cable, Iceman, Cannonball erg for quite some time. Later in Legacy for quite some time. And second in command in both AoA and AoX. So hell yeah she should be on that list.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Rogue did lead her own team with Cable, Iceman, Cannonball erg for quite some time. Later in Legacy for quite some time. And second in command in both AoA and AoX. So hell yeah she should be on that list.
    Are you talking about the time she was written by Mike Carey and X-Men 200 came out around then? I really enjoyed that series, and Rogue did lead the X-Men for quite some time.

This list just doesn't credit the female leaders in the X-Men enough. Just like real life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I think you need to also take into account kind of how memorable/important the run when the character was a leader is though and also whether it's part of the standard canon or is AU....
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Ok.........but what about student hierarchies?

omggg this isn't supposed to be rude pls don't read it that way
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-09-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    and she also led Claremont's Revolution team in X-men. Her being excluded is BS

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I have no idea what's happened with him in recent years; what did Marvel do to Hank?
    They kept making him so...annoying? Everything that came out his mouth and mainly his actions were nonsense or caused disapproval among his peers and readers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    When was Magneto "Global leader of the X-Men"?
    Probably when he took over after Xavier left earth or how Scott ran to him for every problem during the Bendis/Gillen runs.

Magneto was headmaster to the New Mutants, but Storm was leader of the X-Men when Xavier left for Shi'Ar space in 200. The classic duel between Scott and Ororo in 201 was for leadership of the team. Magneto and Storm would consult together(and they shared the Grey King position in the Hellfire Club briefly), but Magneto was not the leader of the X-Men.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    When she was on Legacy, she had a group tagging along but she wasn't an official leader. It was just that the focus was on her.

She is a leader now but of an Avengers team so it doesn't count for X-Men stuff.

And on AoA, Magneto was the Global leader but should I put AoA stuff here?
    It is more about X-men vol 2 issue 103

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men_Vol_2_103

She was leading X-men.

unless You want to tell me that X-men vol 2 is not important?

Wolverine, Havok and Rogue have led multiple X-Men teams over the years, but they weren't leader of the entire X-Men and (a far graver crime), didn't put a fancy color on their team so those didn't count.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Wolverine, Havok and Rogue have led multiple X-Men teams over the years, but they weren't leader of the entire X-Men and (a far graver crime), didn't put a fancy color on their team so those didn't count.
    There have been many individual squads over their history with different leaders among them but that is just squads, not defacto leader positions.

That said, my bad on Rogue (what was the name of that Claremont team again? ) and I was weary on adding the New Mutants since they were basically a very Junior league but then again, so is Gen. X with the difference that it was Emma/Banshee instead of Xavier.

Fixing the OP.

Didn’t Kitty lead the O5?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    There have been many individual squads over their history with different leaders among them but that is just squads, not defacto leader positions.

That said, my bad on Rogue (what was the name of that Claremont team again? ) and I was weary on adding the New Mutants since they were basically a very Junior league but then again, so is Gen. X with the difference that it was Emma/Banshee instead of Xavier.

Fixing the OP.
    X-men Revolution because ths was 3rd issue after X-men Revolution event.

Still waiting for Warren to be added. He was explicitly stated as being the leader of the Uncanny X-men team during the Morrison era

Scott also made Alex leader when Austen and later Milligan wrote

Last edited by Havok83; 03-10-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Polaris needs to be added to Faction Leaders. She was the leader in All New X-Factor.

Havok and Quicksilver talking about Lorna running X-Factor

Sunfire talking to Lorna about her team. Please note the "YOUR TEAM"

Harrison Snow telling Lorna that he wants her to lead with her conscience.