Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I dont mind Herakles/Hercules as an antagonist to Diana just as so he stands for something that has merit instead of being a moronic villian because toxic masculamity.

Give what he believes merit so that both the moral and physical struggles both have can shine throught.
    Yeah, it can't be some tired Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus schtick. (Although it's fun to turn that concept on its ear, considering Marston's intentions/stories.)

I think something interesting could be done with Herc as an ongoing adversary. And I'd make him pan or bisexual (as I read Marvel was having a hard time committing to that with their version of the character- at least once upon a time.)

With rebirth supposedly ending this year? What do you hope stays and what do you hope goes ? I hope they keep on adding what other writers have being doing. Which is not starting at zero. But doing their own thing but also not erasing what the previous writer did

Whether July sees a creative change for Wonder Woman or not, I don't want anything to change. She's the last character that needs changes to the status quo.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Nothing should change. There is no reason to anymore, they got rid of the most toxic element (New 52 Amazons) and the set up for everything else is solid and could easily be built off of. Robinson has kept a lot of Rucka's setup, nothing's been broken yet.

Jason totally sucks, but he can be worked with or take a back seat for a bit. I'd prefer he just vanish forever and they get to work on fixing Donna, but whatever. Grail and Darkseid can GTFO though.

Nothing should change! Just add Donna to the supporting team along with Etta! Jason should be worked on and have a relationship developed with Donna as she is his younger sister now

If we're talking story direction, I'd love to see more played up on the classic villains being brought back into the fold, and hopefully do a proper reunion story with Themyscira, as it looks like WW might get there again in this run, but it'll be via a war.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I hope Dc or the writers who come after will keep on. I hope Blue Snowman and all the other villains we saw will get a proper introduction

I wonder we once again get a shake up at the end of Metal. How will this once again affect Diana.

Also, if Villainy Inc. comes back, someone, at some point needs to do a Superman and Wonder Woman crossover where Lex and Veronica team up with her team, and a new verson of the Revenge Squad lead by Luthor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Yeah, it can't be some tired Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus schtick. (Although it's fun to turn that concept on its ear, considering Marston's intentions/stories.)
    It was a fun concept given the time but we aren`t in the 40s anymore, luckily. While it still happens we live in an age where that gender struggle isn`t one side anymore. It`s like with characterization, Comics today often require more than simple steriotyping.

As for Hercules being pan/Bi I am always fine with that and would enjoy something actually balsy and normal with it. No idea why Marvel had issues with it but Pak`s X-Treme was absolutely great. A guy who`s live for Millenia would surely laugh at the stupidity and entitlement of people today regarding some subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    It was a fun concept given the time but we aren`t in the 40s anymore, luckily. While it still happens we live in an age where that gender struggle isn`t one side anymore. It`s like with characterization, Comics today often require more than simple steriotyping.

As for Hercules being pan/Bi I am always fine with that and would enjoy something actually balsy and normal with it. No idea why Marvel had issues with it but Pak`s X-Treme was absolutely great. A guy who`s live for Millenia would surely laugh at the stupidity and entitlement of people today regarding some subjects.
    Considering the Hercules of Greek myth (outside of comics) had both male and female lovers, I'm more surprised that it ISN'T included as a main part of his character across mainstream comics (considering how liberal they tend to lean towards).

I'm for changing whatever needs to be changed to give Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark "proper" Amazon-related origins that reflect the characters and personalities they originally were instead of the schlock we've been stuck with.

I think you could keep Rucka's Year One story and find a way to fit them in that didn't respectively result in an angry magical golem and bratty, angsty thief. Not very Wonder-ful origins as they currently stand.

Here's hoping Doctor Manhattan washes away the mess when everyone's missing years are revealed.

Crap.
    This Jason guy bores me to tears.
    We get this instead of Nu'bia?
    Or a decent Wonder Girl?
    And Diana is a sidekick in her own book.
    Ugh.