Default Supergirl #19 Preview/Discussion:

Poor Kara.. There are supergirl posters for make that the people never forgets that she is cyborg superman daughter:

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...-supergirl-19/
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-11-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Ultimate Member

That issue was ABC Afterschool Special of the HIGHEST order.

It still barely explains Ben's background and why he lives alone.

Oh, hey , an actual reference to Red Lantern Supergirl, wasn't sure if that was still canon.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Oh, hey , an actual reference to Red Lantern Supergirl, wasn't sure if that was still canon.
    She still only had new 52 adventures in this universe, don't think anything about supergirl preflashpoint has been referenced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    She still only had new 52 adventures in this universe, don't think anything about supergirl preflashpoint has been referenced yet.
    I was under the impression that everything from New 52 Supergirl is still canon for Supergirl Rebirth. That Supergirl Rebirth just takes up where New 52 Supergirl left off.
    Not a reboot, just a sequel.

Ultimate Member

The dark comer of youtube HATES the book and see it as the rock that starts DC to the bottom like Marvel.

Guess bashing Marvel got old. Now it's DC's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The dark comer of youtube HATES the book and see it as the rock that starts DC to the bottom like Marvel.

They hate the TV show too. So that's hardly surprising. Doesn't stop people from watching the TV show. Doubt it will stop people from reading the comic books.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I was under the impression that everything from New 52 Supergirl is still canon for Supergirl Rebirth. That Supergirl Rebirth just takes up where New 52 Supergirl left off.
    Not a reboot, just a sequel.
    That was certainly the case at the start, but...y'know, Superman Reborn shuffled everything up again, and even the core Superman books don't seem entirely sure what's happened and when (for a minor example, the "New World" arc in Action Comics that was meant to lay down the basics showed his costume progression as Classic->Electric->N52->L&C Black->N52 (again)->Reborn, but at least two stories now have shown him wearing his Reborn costume during his Classic days. And that's before you consider the odd reference to his Truth jeans/T-shirt elsewhere, or Bizarro still wearing a version of his Rebirth [blue boots] costume in RH&TO, and...]

I mean, even this book had Strange Visitor referencing Supergirl as being around during OWAW a few issues back. Now, yeah, the actual memory was fake...but it would be so easily disproved as to be a meaningless thing to do if SG hadn't even debuted then, no?

Supergirl is a good serie.. When I saw one 10 as review in comicosity I was not surprised about that.. and is not the only 10:

https://comicbookroundup.com/comic-b...girl-(2016)/19

What a shame that we are in the last chapters of this Volume.. Some books like this were perfect with his first rebirth writer..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-15-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Repeated post..

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

The dark corner of youtube is best ignored.

I'm not a fan of the status quo nor the show but I don't absolutely LOATHE it. Its just not really for me. I may not get the book or watch the show but there are far, far worse things out there to consume.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member

Thought it was a cute issue. Definitely a bit of a "special episode" but that's rarely a bad thing.

Hope Lee gets to stick around.

I'm starting to wonder if Ben's related to any sinister character with the way that ending was happening. It seemed like if we knew who he was related to it'd be a spoiler.

Thinking about it. What if he's related to someone else who's in the book...Director Bones perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm not a fan of the status quo nor the show but I don't absolutely LOATHE it. Its just not really for me. I may not get the book or watch the show but there are far, far worse things out there to consume.
    I saw this more interesting than Batgirl comics during the last years.. In the first moment that the art changed..

Before that I was more worried for the art than the story..