Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Atlee Appreciation Thread

An appreciation thread for the third Terra.

First Appearance: Supergirl Vol 5 #12 (January, 2007)

Creator:Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner

Last edited by Agent Z; 03-23-2018 at 05:18 AM.

Astonishing Member

Atlee is definitely one of my favorite new-ish characters DC has made in the last while.

I hope DC continues to use her and they keep her friends with Powergirl (and Starfire).

Does Atlee count more as a Superman character due to her connection to Power Girl?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Does Atlee count more as a Superman character due to her connection to Power Girl?
    Essentially.

She also debuted in Supergirl so that's a sort of twofer for her.

I'm surprised Conner and Palmioti haven't done some sort of team book consisting of some combination of Atlee, Power Girl, Starfire and Harley yet. Seems like it should be a given.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

What do you guys think of the name "Aftershock" for Atlee since Terra seems to be taken?

I like the bit I know of her from her appearances in the PG & HQ series.

What do you guys think of the name "Aftershock" for Atlee since Terra seems to be taken?
    Ain't Aftershock a Black Scorpion villain? Not the biggest franchise, I know, but could be problematic. Strong name though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    I like the bit I know of her from her appearances in the PG & HQ series.

Ain't Aftershock a Black Scorpion villain? Not the biggest franchise, I know, but could be problematic. Strong name though.
    I googled the character Black Scorpion and only found a small entry on comic vine and superhero wiki. Nothing on a villain named Aftershock. I doubt it will be much of an issue assuming such a name were picked for Atlee.

I googled the character Black Scorpion and only found a small entry on comic vine and superhero wiki. Nothing on a villain named Aftershock. I doubt it will be much of an issue assuming such a name were picked for Atlee.
    Its more a TV thing. Here she is: http://evilbabes.wikia.com/wiki/Afte...ck_Scorpion%29

Any ideas for which team to put Atlee in?

I was thinking a multiverse exploration team with Power Girl and Vibe or a teen team (that isn't the Titans) with the Super Friends analogues from Young Justice.

Would anyone be interest in seeing Atlee join Young Justice?

Astonishing Member

It certainly wouldn't be a bad place to place her. But it all depends on how old she is I'd say. They seemed to age her up when she was in Starfire's book.

It wouldn't hurt either way admittedly since the YJ kids and their ages are a big question since right now too, as they also look younger than their last incarnations.

Would anyone be interest in seeing Atlee join Young Justice?
    Which one ?

In all seriousness, I'd be down for more Atlee anywhere .

Mighty Member

I honestly didn't know she first appeared in Supergirl. No wonder i was confused about her existence when i started reading Power girl.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K