View Poll Results: Which first Disney Xmen movie do you want?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Five

45 35.16%
  • Giant-Sized X-men

31 24.22%
  • 90S xmen

42 32.81%
  • 90S Xmen but Storm leading

6 4.69%
  • All female X-men (stars the 8 most popular xladies)

4 3.13%
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Which first Disney xmen movie concept do you prefer?

As Disney has purchased Fox, we are all excited how they would handle the xmen movies which is pretty much obvious is going to do well in the box office that i can even predict it's a guranteee the first Disney xmen movie will reach more than 1 billion in gross sales.

But what concept of the first movie do you want?

1. Start with the Original 5 students?

2. Start with recruiting the new xmen in giant sized xmen?

3. 90s xmen when featuring the xmen tas xmen characters.

4. 90S xmen but have Storm lead for a change since we always see mvoies with the men leading teams.

5. All female xmen featuring the 8 most popular xladies namely, Storm, Jean, Rogue, Psylocke, Shadowcat, Emma Frost, Jubilee and Polaris.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 03-11-2018 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Which first Disney xmen movie concept do you prefer?
    An X-Men movie that is actually about X-Men.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 03-11-2018 at 06:05 AM.

I have no idea how Marvel will introduce the X-Men, neither how Id want it to be made.
    But the one thing Id love for the first movie is to start with Xavier and his school and a decent but not big X-Men team, ideally without Wolverine.
    Having a team consisting of Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Angel and Colossus maybe.

Im mixed about Storm. A part of me would love to see her introduced in her own movie, at the same time wouldnt have a problem with her being introduced in a Black Panther sequel. Or... to see her as the "new recruit member" in the first movie.

I think the most awesome choice would be to start giving her her well deserved movie, and that way, by the time she joins the X-Men, she will be already established and loved by general audience.

BANNED

After watching the bp movie, i really want an xmen movie featuring the xwomen only, well aside from the fact that we'll get another xmen movie consisting of male and female xmen members, havin an xmen movie focused on the xladies only seem unlikely to happen.

I dont really think we'll get an all female xmen movie so my second choice is the giant sized xmen roster because it wad the time where the xmen comics survived and continued to rise in popularity. It also showcases characters who are from other countries.

My 3rd choice would be 90s xmen with Storm leading the team, have a female lead a team for a change, weve always seen teams with a guy leading, always.

O5 + Wolverine and Storm, X-Men Evolution style.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    O5 + Wolverine and Storm, X-Men Evolution style.
    This is a pretty clean solution, honestly. But I am thinking their version of Wolverine will either go to the Avengers or play solo.

Ultimate Member

Any combination of five X-Men that includes at least 2 women and 0 Wolverines, 0 Xaviers, 0 Magnetos and 0 Mystiques. I am beyond tired of those four getting all the movie action, and would rather they be used sparingly and not hog all the screen time. (Wolverine is more than capable of having his own solo movies, which will probably succeed brilliantly.)

Scott, Jean, Ororo, Piotr and Kurt, perhaps.

A combo of the O5, ANAD, and TAS. So basically TAS plus Nightcrawler.

Original 5 with Storm is a great solution, yeah. and the closest to what Id want.
    I want Angel and Iceman to get the respect and love they deserve and having Storm would bring the needed balance and cant be accused of all so white. So yeah, its more or less what I posted earlier: the original five with Storm as the new recruit.

Id introduce Rogue in the sequel as a villain having her arc of villain turned X-Man in the same movie. I think adding Colossus already in the school or arriving in the very beggining would be awesome too and this way the sequel would have two new A-list X-Men. Gambit is the big question mark, because I desperately want him with the X-Men and dont want to wait for the third movie.

Maybe this would be the best agenda:

2022: X-Men 1
    2023: Storm movie
    2025: X-Men 2 (introduction of Rogue and Colossus)
    2026: Gambit
    2028: X-Men 3 (with Gambit and Kitty as the new recruits)
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; 03-11-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Spectacular Member

I really really hate the O5 as a team & loathe Jean Grey outside of her one great contribution to X-mythos (Dark Phoenix). I'm ready for Marvel to finally hop of the O5's nuts & focus on the X-teams/eras that actually made the franchise successful. A mix of characters from the 80s & 90s teams would be preferable -- more explosive character groupings for sure.

I would love an all-female movie but that’s never gonna happen so I’ll say 90’s X-Men.

Im a bit surprised some of you say an all female movie wont ever happen.... actually I think thats one of the things Marvel STudios will do for sure.
    Thessa and others are talking now about the talks of an avengers female team... so clearly the interest has started at Marvel, but once they get the X-Men rights.... the X-Men would get prefference over Valkirie, Gamora and friends. Imo

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I would love an all-female movie but that’s never gonna happen so I’ll say 90’s X-Men.
    A 'Claremazon' movie with Storm, Jean (and / or Psylocke and / or Emma), Rogue, Dazzler, Polaris and Kitty (or Jubilee, or Ilyanna, or Hisako/Armor) could be fun. But I wouldn't expect it.

Heck, I'd be up for some lesser used X-folk, like Sunfire and Frenzy, that haven't appeared in one of Fox's movies or shows. Or characters who have been marginally used (or overshadowed), like Iceman, Angel, Banshee, Colossus, Havok, Cyclops, etc.

Purists won’t like it, but that first arc of Ultimate X-men was pretty fire. Great cast too (O5 - Angel + Storm, Colossus and Wolverine).

Astonishing Member

A mix of all of them, honestly. Even back before X-Men: Apocalypse gave us a surprisingly close approximation (but executed badly), my choice of team was: Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler and Jubilee. (I nearly left out Wolverine but didn't want to miss out on the Wolverine-Jubilee pseudo-family relationship). I also thought it would be a good idea to introduce them as students because we'd already seen the whole "X-Men as teachers" thing in the movies. Then they could carefully add new students as they go. Maybe Angel to lead up to an Apocalypse thing. Or have Rogue join after they first take on the Brotherhood.

Honestly, some kind of hybrid approach was always going to be the best option. Just like how XTAS combined a more modern roster with more classic stories. Or how X-Men Evolution combined more popular characters with the perennial teen mutant team idea (admittedly the basis of my idea).