BANNED

First this title made me goggle him fast to make sure he was alive. Second yeah been following this it's seems like a sad situation and I hope he gets help soon from authorities or someone.

First, tasteless title from the daily beast.

Second, even with all the accusations throwing around, Keya Morgan successfully makes himself look like one of “vultures” he claims to be rescuing Stan Lee from.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Yeah, really do not like the title of the article.

Stan deserves so much better than this.

BANNED

A truly damming state of affairs if true. The idea being that both Stan Lee and his daughter are being regularly swindled by Hollywood sycophants.

I don't know what to think about the daughter, not familiar with her career. Stan Lee though, this depiction of his character suprises me.

I know he's 95 but he always seemed so alert and aware of his surrounding in public interviews. Yet I can't deny this might all be true, interviews can be stage managed and a he may well have delegated the management of his finaces long ago.

BANNED

I wonder what can be done about this.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

maybe this Morgan guy is a but dicey but at least it looks like he's notified the proper authorities of the activities of the people leeching off of Stan. I feel sorry for the daughter. I think she's going to be left without an inheritance. Yeah, she sounds eccentric but that doesn't mean she should get swindled too. I hope she has some kind of trust fund set up.

Don’t know if this is the right thread to post it, but Rob Liefeld tweeted:
    There’s a man that Stan Lee expressly desired to never see again, a man who he believed to have grievously wronged him. As suspected, that man is at the Stan Lee memorial right now. My stomach is turning. Disgusting. This is against Stan’s wishes.
    I predicted that this organization and their associated would provide the guy purged by Stan a platform to participate in this “memorial”, and it is happening. Pics are en route.
    People are surmising this is Keya Morgan.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 01-30-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!