Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    No no, you're thinking of Zuras the eternal, who is Mentor's brother. Who only sometimes pretended to be Zeus and otherwise had an extremely samey sounding name. But is a totally different guy than actual Zeus.

Comics everybody!

Also both Zuras and Zeus have red hair and beards in Marvel and favour the colour green. Also they are both the heads of collections of powerful superbeings and have been worshipped as gods.

How you could confuse them is completely beyond me.
    No. It was chnaged to Zuras as a retcon. Originally Mentor actually was related to Zeus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Isn't Darkseid the New God version of Pluto/Hades? And isn't Thanos the closest Titan equivalent of Pluto/Hades as well? (Though in the Titans case the link is more dubious, since their resemblance to various gods is supposedly just a coincidence.)
    Nah. Pluto/Hades are merely the god of death and the afterlife and subservient to Jupiter/Zeus.
    I am not sure New God theology even has an afterlife, but Darkseid is the ruling god of his very own pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    No. It was chnaged to Zuras as a retcon. Originally Mentor actually was related to Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Oh yeah it's Starlin on steroids. But considering the other puke Marvel is putting out at this moment Thanos being a boss is not necessarily the worst thing going right now

Kinda of a guilty pleasure. If you're gonna have someone kill the Marvel universe(again) better someone with precedent than Deadpool or Punisher yknow
    Oh, I'm not saying it's specifically bad or anything, just.. wow.

Honestly, I got tired of Starlin's "Thanos (and sometimes Adam Warlock) are the most powerful most important greatest things in the entire multiverse ever!" story lines quite sometime back.

This current stuff isn't Starlin, it's some other dude apparently channeling his psyche.

Donny Cates apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And HIS feats include multi-galaxy busting as a side effect of fighting,
    I've been told Odin is a galaxy buster at best. I keep asking for these multi-galaxy busting events but nobody has ever provided them.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I've been told Odin is a galaxy buster at best. I keep asking for these multi-galaxy busting events but nobody has ever provided them.
    You won't find any multi galaxy busting scans. There were a few that come close, but they are out of context. Apparently Odin was channeling Infinity/Eternity at the time or some such.

A recent reevaluation of the other feats leaves us thinking that Odin can lay waste to a galaxy, but not exactly one shot them either. More like a single full power "I AM ODIN HEAR ME ROAR" attack will asplode distant nebula, shatter/ignite stars and cause light year wide wakes of spreading devastation. He can mess a galaxy up. Just not completely frag it in one shot either. It would take a few imo
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Countdown to Jubilee Destroys The Marvel Multiverse.

As long as it's considered the future right now, well...

With that said, eesh, killed Galactus with his own hands? Did he get a power up or something?
    Yeah, that feat had asterisks. I'll let you check out the 'ish first (Thanos 15 or 16? The latest one anyway), not spoiling and what not.

Ultimate Member

Odin's most recent Galactic level feats was wrestling the "Mother Storm" into Mjolnir.

The "Mother Storm" was the size of a galaxy.

The whole story is stupid...I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Odin's most recent Galactic level feats was wrestling the "Mother Storm" into Mjolnir.

The "Mother Storm" was the size of a galaxy.

The whole story is stupid...I know.
    Sure, but he collapsed afterwards and it massively drained him and etc. It reinforces the point that skyfathers basically are on an edge of galactic scale power, but not quiiiiiite fully there.

That current Thanos story sounds so dumb and ridiculous that's it's looped around back to awesome lmao. **** makes no sense but I wanna read that dumb ****.

Ultimate Member

Sure, but he collapsed afterwards and it massively drained him and etc. It reinforces the point that skyfathers basically are on an edge of galactic scale power, but not quiiiiiite fully there.
    True.

They can't just snap fingers and wipe out a galaxy.

It'll take a few huffs..

Incredible Member

No no, you're thinking of Zuras the eternal, who is Mentor's brother. Who only sometimes pretended to be Zeus and otherwise had an extremely samey sounding name. But is a totally different guy than actual Zeus.

Comics everybody!

Also both Zuras and Zeus have red hair and beards in Marvel and favour the colour green. Also they are both the heads of collections of powerful superbeings and have been worshipped as gods.

How you could confuse them is completely beyond me.
    He's actually right. It was originally Zeus. They retconned it later into being Zuras.