Default Soul Stone in BP?

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Is it the sand they bury T'challa in when he visits the afterlife? It's orange, in Wakanda, and has soul properties. Maybe it has a different form like the Aether did?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I don't think it's on Earth actually.

Because if Cap is hiding Vision in Wakanda as a last resort that'd mean the outriders came to Wakanda and got it before. Idk maybe I'm wrong but it also feels really lazy to have three stones on Earth.

So I'm thinking only time and mind are on Earth.

Mind stone being guarded by shuri and Dora while Avengers fight on the city limits with black order.

I think soul stone is in space. It gives Thanos another challenge. Getting the aether will be a peace of cake from collector and the power stone shouldn't be much of a challenge
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

What if it was in the staff the Gamesmaster had as he seemed to be powerless without it in hand?
    Hail Hydra!

Ultimate Member

It could be inside the vibranium meteor that landed in Wakanda, but I doubt it

BANNED

Could it be that Thanos had it the entire time?

Amazing Member

From Coogler:
    “I love the Infinity Stones as much as any comic book fan, it’s just Wakanda already has its thing, which is Vibranium. For us, that was special enough, so to throw in something like another special thing didn’t feel right. It felt like we should stick with our one MacGuffin for the country and explore that, let that be the important thing because, frankly we didn’t need to have another piece like that. [Marvel Studios] never really was interested in putting a stone in there, either.”

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-ry...nfinity-stone/

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Is it the sand they bury T'challa in when he visits the afterlife? It's orange, in Wakanda, and has soul properties. Maybe it has a different form like the Aether did?
    Also Tchalla goes to the spirit realm while buried somewhere else later in the movie but I think the Soul stone is on that planet we see Ironman Spidey and Dr Strange fighting Thanos on. Just a hunch

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

No. At the end of the film, they bury T'Challa in snow to the same effect. It's the heart shaped herb that lets him do that.

It's already confirmed that the attack on Wakanda is due to Vision being hidden there. Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive probably remove the stone from Vision's head and then get it stolen by Cap's team. Cap heads to Wakanda, finally says the words "Avengers assemble!" and every one comes to Wakanda for one last battle. And then Thanos shows up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    No. At the end of the film, they bury T'Challa in snow to the same effect. It's the heart shaped herb that lets him do that.

It's already confirmed that the attack on Wakanda is due to Vision being hidden there. Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive probably remove the stone from Vision's head and then get it stolen by Cap's team. Cap heads to Wakanda, finally says the words "Avengers assemble!" and every one comes to Wakanda for one last battle. And then Thanos shows up.
    According to a description for one of the tie-in Lego sets spoilers:
    Shuri tries to extract the Mind Stone from Vision, but it's not explained whether it's done to protect him or make the Mind Stone a harder target
    end of spoilers
    Plus through Lego we also know that spoilers:
    there's a battle at the Sanctum Santorium with Peter joining battle in the Iron Spider suit, probably the retrieval of the Time Stone (the Eye of Agamotto).
    end of spoilers

Can anyone give a list of the stones and where they are as mentioned in the films so far. I know that Vision has Mind stone. Dr. Strange has i guess Time stone. There's one in Xander. And i think one was in Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Can anyone give a list of the stones and where they are as mentioned in the films so far. I know that Vision has Mind stone. Dr. Strange has i guess Time stone. There's one in Xander. And i think one was in Asgard.
    Mind Stone - Vision
    Time Stone - Doctor Strange
    Space Stone - Loki
    Power Stone - Xandar
    Reality Stone - The Collector
    Soul Stone - ???

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Space Stone - Tesseract, with Loki (First Avenger and The Avengers)
    Power Stone - The Orb, on Xandar (Guardians of the Galaxy)
    Mind Stone -Loki's Sceptre --> Vision (Avengers, Age of Ultron)
    Time Stone - Eye of Agamotto, the New York Sanctum Santorium (Doctor Strange)
    Reality Stone - Aether, The Collector's collection on Knowhere last seen 2013 (this is prior to Guardians of the Galaxy, so it's probably been moved somewhere more secure) (Thor: The Dark World)

Only the Soul Stone is unaccounted for.
    Last edited by jbmasta; 03-12-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Mind Stone - Vision
    Time Stone - Doctor Strange
    Space Stone - Loki
    Power Stone - Xandar
    Reality Stone - The Collector
    Soul Stone - ???

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Space Stone - Tesseract, with Loki (First Avenger and The Avengers)
    Power Stone - The Orb, on Xandar (Guardians of the Galaxy)
    Mind Stone -Loki's Sceptre --> Vision (Avengers, Age of Ultron)
    Time Stone - Eye of Agamotto, the New York Sanctum Santorium (Doctor Strange)
    Reality Stone - Aether, The Collector's collection on Knowhere last seen 2013 (this is prior to Guardians of the Galaxy, so it's probably been moved somewhere more secure) (Thor: The Dark World)

Only the Soul Stone is unaccounted for.
    Thanks!

Spectacular Member

My take of the buried in snow scene was that T'challa was actually dying and having a real out-of-body experience. The orange sand would be needed to allow him to convene with the afterlife as a non-dying person.

BANNED

My take of the buried in snow scene was that T'challa was actually dying and having a real out-of-body experience. The orange sand would be needed to allow him to convene with the afterlife as a non-dying person.
    That is a pretty weak ability for what is supposed to be the most powerful Infinity stone of the lot.