Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Looks to be a prelude to a new teen titans book, starring kid flash(Wally II),robin(Damian) & red arrow(Emiko). Written by Adam Glass, no other info yet.

https://twitter.com/AdamGlass44/stat...46667071066112
    WHAAT? I thought that this image was a FANART..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Maya Ducard aka Nobody... Don't know who else though.
    Add Maya and I will be very happy..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Grail for Teen Titan ?
    Baby Darkseid for Teen Titan!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Baby Darkseid for Teen Titan!
    Unfortunatelly.. This baby is now one adult.. He canīt join the team.. But maybe he can be the NEXT LEADER of the JUSTICE LEAGUE..

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I want Maya. Not Jon if he spend the whole issues making jokes at Damian's expanse.
    Same opinion.. If DC continue using Damian as victims of this comic Jokes(SS legacy) only because he is here.. Better make this TT comic without Superboy and other Supersons comic with both..

But maybe this is related with that that Tomasi mentioned after SS ending..... In that case, he will be here..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 05:41 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Unfortunatelly.. This baby is now one adult.. He canīt join the team.. But maybe he can be the NEXT LEADER of the JUSTICE LEAGUE..

Same opinion.. If DC continue using Damian as victims of this comic Jokes(SS legacy) only because he is here.. Better make this TT comic without Superboy and other Supersons comic with both..

But maybe this is related with that that Tomasi mentioned after SS ending..... In that case, he will be here..
    I'll play a little devil's advocate here and just say at least Damian is getting a chance to show Jon that he's no joke in the last few issues of Super Sons. And I tell you if anyone wants to give this new Teen Titans their own Wonder Woman now's their chance in Diana's Daughter which some say cannot be her biological daughter. And I would not be surprised if the writer for that book Rucka and the writer and artist for Brave and the Bold were kicking around ideas and thought of giving Diana her own kid because they have worked together in the past.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-13-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Maya Ducard aka Nobody... Don't know who else though.
    Usually they don't put two characters from the same franchise (or supporting characters from a solo of one member) in teams.

Well I would be hype for this book if they were characters I really care about... I'll try it maybe but I'm not sure I'll take it.

Astonishing Member

I'm surprised Aqualad isn't with them.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm surprised Aqualad isn't with them.
    This is most likely not the whole roster. Who knows if he stays.

This is the perfect time to bring back Equinox and put her in Damian generation.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I'll play a little devil's advocate here and just say at least Damian is getting a chance to show Jon that he's no joke in the last few issues of Super Sons. And I tell you if anyone wants to give this new Teen Titans their own Wonder Woman now's their chance in Diana's Daughter which some say cannot be her biological daughter. And I would not be surprised if the writer for that book Rucka and the writer and artist for Brave and the Bold were kicking around ideas and thought of giving Diana her own kid because they have worked together in the past.
    In am not interested in one WW daughter(and I doubt that I will want her in the future)... DC would create a KID TRINITY serie and Damian would appear in that book. Like Superboy with supersons(goodbye RSOB), she would ruin my chances to see Maya Ducard again

However in Superboy defense I can say that is good add one important friend(superboy) for one character existence..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 06:26 AM.

In am not interested in one WW daughter(and I doubt that I will want her in the future)... Like Superboy with supersons(goodbye RSOB, thanks kid), she will ruin my chances to see Maya Ducard again. DC would create a KID TRINITY serie... However in Superboy defense I can say that is good add one important friend(superboy) for one character existence..

RUCKA WILL BE IN THIS BOOK???
    Suit yourself but if the idea takes off well I'll be impressed if they can do it well because Lyta Trevor intrigues me. No Rucka will be writing a book called Diana's Daughter (working title) that will feature a girl who is Wonder Woman's daughter the writer for the Teen Titans special is someone named Adam Glass.

Suit yourself but if the idea takes off well I'll be impressed if they can do it well because Lyta Trevor intrigues me. No Rucka will be writing a book called Diana's Daughter (working title) that will feature a girl who is Wonder Woman's daughter the writer for the Teen Titans special is someone named Adam Glass.
    ..Good luck with this.. I canīt say nothing more, during the first Darkseid saga I saw here that WW fanbase is not in a good moment... After RSOB ending for create SS, I am quite negative..

I changed my comment... Yes, I saw his name but... few information about this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 06:33 AM.

I changed my comment... Yes, I saw his name but... there are a few dates about this..
    Yeah I saw the change well there is very little information as to what this book is going to be about. So all one can do is guess.

Yeah I saw the change well there is very little information as to what this book is going to be about. So all one can do is guess.
    The twitter says: Teen Titans Special #1.. The prelude of one book.. I think..

Good luck with your girl again... The missed wondergirl Cassie should change her alias in that case..

The twitter says: Teen Titans Special #1.. The prelude of one book.. I think..

Good luck with your girl again... The missed wondergirl Cassie should change her alias in that case..
    I mean there is very little information about the book itself. And thank you? Lyta's alias was Fury so no reason for Cassie to change her name.

I mean there is very little information about the book itself. And thank you? Lyta's alias was Fury so no reason for Cassie to change her name.
    With Superboy happened this..

FURY? Like Earth 2 WW daughter(yes, I know about her father)..