Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I'm guessing that No Justice will introduce multiple levels of Justice League, Titans, Young Justice, and Teen Titans teams building up to the (delayed) resolution of Doomsday Clock. It's just a feeling I have.

There are just too many generations/incarnations of awesome characters with ties to too many teams. My resolution would be a Young Justice or JLU animated approach with large team rosters, but stories and arcs that highlight subsets of the whole team roster. It allows for unique combinations of characters and personalities and incorporate fan-favorite characters in some adventures.
    I think it's likely that any group involved with No Justice will be getting a big revamp, so Justice League, Suicide Squad, and Titans are going to be the big ones coming out of the event I think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    It looks like Tim Drake is currently staying in Detective Comics I mean at he has some sort of presence there.
    When Tynion goes, so will Tim, at least as far as being a main character goes.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'm personally predicting tomasi is going to make detective a book starring the robins. Could be wrong, but based on hints writers have tweeted, I think he is going to do something like what batman & robin was after damian died.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

You never know by some miracle Tim would actually stay so long as Tynions sets things up nicely that make Tim impossible to ignore.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I don't know how to feel about that .
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm personally predicting tomasi is going to make detective a book starring the robins. Could be wrong, but based on hints writers have tweeted, I think he is going to do something like what batman & robin was after damian died.
    Tomasi on a Robins book? Eh...maybe.

BANNED

One can only hope you're dead wrong.

You never know by some miracle Tim would actually stay so long as Tynions sets things up nicely that make Tim impossible to ignore.
    That's not actually a thing that can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Look's like Tim can't get into a title for love nor money. SAD
    Many characters of Tim generation(Kon, Cassie, Bart) are in unknow territory.. He should find they for start one team again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 09:53 AM.

BANNED

Not sure about Tec as Robins book. But its definitely one way of continuing the family dynamic. People who think Tec shouldn't be just another solo Batman book have no real counter to that.

BANNED

But with Dick in Nightwing and Titans(?) And Jason in RHATO I wonder how much Tomasi will actually be able to do with them.

Even if Damian and Tim are both in a team book they can still squeeze a story out of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Not sure about Tec as Robins book. But its definitely one way of continuing the family dynamic. People who think Tec shouldn't be just another solo Batman book have no real counter to that.
    I think you'll find I do

Several actually, both the obvious Cass factor, but also the fact that getting the(male) Robins all together doesn't tend to work. You'd need a good writer who understands them and sees them as equals. Tomasi certainly doesn't fit the bill and I don't think anyone at DC currently does either.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

That's not actually a thing that can be done.
    Writer Christopher Priest when he did obscure hero the Ray he made it so that no one else could use him again. What make you think Tynion cannot do something similar for Tim?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think you'll find I do

Several actually, both the obvious Cass factor, but also the fact that getting the(male) Robins all together doesn't tend to work. You'd need a good writer who understands them and sees them as equals. Tomasi certainly doesn't fit the bill and I don't think anyone at DC currently does either.
    if I had to pick a writer who understood all of the robins, I'd probably choose tomasi

BANNED

Writer Christopher Priest when he did obscure hero the Ray he made it so that no one else could use him again. What make you think Tynion cannot do something similar for Tim?
    Wasn't the argument you were making that a writer could make it so a character couldn't be ignored?

Also, I don't know what Priest did with The Ray, but I do know that just a few years after he was done with him, he was popping up in JLA and Young Justice.

Astonishing Member

My guess is that Damian, Tim and Dick will each have their own teams after the No Justice event.

BANNED

if I had to pick a writer who understood all of the robins, I'd probably choose tomasi
    When I imagine a Tomasi penned 'Robins' book, I imagine Dick and Damian being portrayed as awesome, the latter never facing consequences for more negative actions, Tim being mostly sidelined, Jason being s**t on and Cass and Steph being treated as if they don't exist at all.

No thanks.