Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WOW... According wikipedia that JL Maya was created in 1993(I born that year)
    I would also like to see someone revive this Maya as well, but I think she might fit better with the YJ4 generation than Damien and Jon's.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I would also like to see someone revive this Maya as well, but I think she might fit better with the YJ4 generation than Damien and Jon's.
    I though that she was older.. One adult woman..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Damian, Emiko, NuWally, Jon Kent, Maya, and Kathy (Jon's alien friend from the country) would make for a solid next gen Teen Titans. Maybe even Jackson Hyde, as he doesn't really have any affiliation with previous teams outside of the animated Young Justice.
    With Supersons comic fame... Even if the rest are less famous(except for people who saw that character in the comic that he/she appeared) I think that DC can make one REAL new generation with good results...

Aqualad has a little advantage, he was in YJ, one animated serie... He was not in comics until rebirth but he is more famous for certain people(All YJ Fanbase) than Damian who only appeared in certain films..

BUT BEFORE TALK.... We should expect for see the complete team...
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-17-2018 at 12:06 PM.

WOW... According wikipedia that JL Maya was created in 1993(I born that year)
    You whippersnapper!

Though I'm only 4 years older than you.

You whippersnapper!

Though I'm only 4 years older than you.
    I am happy for born this year, I am bane fan, I born few days before this:

Bane_0020.jpg

With Supersons comic fame... Even if the rest are less famous(except for people who saw that character in the comic that he/she appeared) I think that DC can make one REAL new generation with good results...

Aqualad has a little advantage, he was in YJ, one animated serie... He was not in comics until rebirth but he is more famous for certain people(All YJ Fanbase) than Damian who only appeared in certain films..

Jackson Hyde WAS in comics before Rebirth. In fact, it was in Brightest Day #4, pre-Flashpoint.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

No, she was 14-16 and after Infinite Crisis was shown as being considered for the Teen Titans by Tim Drake, Robin

Jackson Hyde WAS in comics before Rebirth. In fact, it was in Brightest Day #4, pre-Flashpoint.
    I was talking about the last years... The character exist because he appeared in the comics in the past..

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    No, she was 14-16 and after Infinite Crisis was shown as being considered for the Teen Titans by Tim Drake, Robin
    The image of wikipedia confused me... She looks more older.. But I read the last lines of that article Infinite Crisis and Beyond, you are right..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-17-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'm glad someone asked about Maya.
    I was thinking of the one from Justice League.
    And i was originally thinking it was empress from the young justice series. Maya- culpa!🤗