Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

When you said New Teen Titans, I got excited for a second. Then I saw the image and was immediately bummed out.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Agreed, but I just really want Damian to actually acknowledge that the Teen Titans were actually Dick's team once... it feels so weird that they've basically never spoken about that. They were Batman and Robin... yet Dick and Damian have never even considered the fact that Damian is following in his footsteps? As if the Titans and the Teen Titans are completely separate entities. Just feels weird to read. It's weird enough not seeing Tim and Damian speaking about it after Tim's return.

But yeah, these three, with Aqualad, Power Girl, Kathy, and Maya? Sounds pretty great, tbh. I hope we see Blue Beetle, too, it's not so great knowing he's not really around right now...
    Damian already did at the end of the 1st arc he mention's to his father about wishing to follow in Grayson's footsteps with the TT. That was how the TT got their tower.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-12-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    When you said New Teen Titans, I got excited for a second. Then I saw the image and was immediately bummed out.
    I'd be surprised if Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven don't land somewhere if they're not on Damian's new team.

Oh man that naming trick is dirty. I almost cared for a second.

It's gotta be more inspired than the Rebirth roster though. It's impossible not to be.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be surprised if Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven don't land somewhere if they're not on Damian's new team.
    Maybe they're getting promoted to the League? Isn't it meant to have four teams?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Jon's friend kathy? Aqualad is about the same age as the rest of them, so he should be considered in this generation as well.
    I definitely think Kathy should join, along with Jon. In fact if she doesn't, it'll be comic book limbo for her, as I doubt Bendis will use her.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-12-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Didn't this guy write a pretty bad Suicide Squad run? My hopes for a better TT book aren't really high.
    Yeah, I hope this special is a filler epilogue than a prologue. I want anyone else to write a TT/YJ book than Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Lol.
    I had the same reaction.
    Not a 'New Teen Titans', but rather a new 'Teen Titans' special.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

What's Kathy powers?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    What's Kathy powers?
    It's been a while but I think she has telepathy and maybe telekinesis...?

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Looks to be a prelude to a new teen titans book, starring kid flash(Wally II),robin(Damian) & red arrow(Emiko). Written by Adam Glass, no other info yet.

https://twitter.com/AdamGlass44/stat...46667071066112
    Looks promising I just hope this new writer is up to snuff because Teen Titans under Benjamin Percy received too many complaints of letting the spotlight fall on Damian too much. But this time it looks like there will only be three members for now so Glass better not mess up.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I want Maya, Suren and Goliath added to it. Not Jon if he spend the whole issues making jokes at Damian's expanse.

Also... Batman, Flash and Green Arrow make an odd group to have a statue for.
    Makes me think there's another cover floating out there with Jon, Cassie and Kaldur'ahm (or Jackson) standing at the foot of a mutilated statue depicting Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I want Maya, Suren and Goliath added to it. Not Jon if he spend the whole issues making jokes at Damian's expanse.
    Sounds like you want a Damian Wayne book instead of a teen titans book.

Glass doesn't inspire confidence. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Sounds like you want a Damian Wayne book instead of a teen titans book.
    Hardly. I like Wally and Emiko partially because they don't take **** from Damian without him becoming stupid or what not when he is with them, which is my sole problem with Super Sons. If Damian wasn't written there like some idiot who need Jon to teach him a modicum of normal attitude, or being the butt-end of almost all the stupid jokes, I would gladly welcome Jon and Kathy. But I find it a little sad that the Wonderverse don't have a hero who could be involved here : Donna is from Dick's generation, Cassie is from Tim's and we don't have someone in Damian's age. But considering the shaddy background of those three in the image (at least one parent who is bad/ambiguous)... Grail for Teen Titan ?