Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    With Superboy happened this..
    Well there are two Flashes now Wally West I and Barry Allen there's no reason there can't be two Superboys.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well there are two Flashes now Wally West I and Barry Allen there's no reason there can't be two Superboys.
    I know that..

And two NIGHTWING in the past.. no? I saw Post-crisis Lor-Zod with that alias in DC wiki many weeks ago..

I know that..

And two NIGHTWING in the past.. no? I saw Post-crisis Lor-Zod with that alias in DC wiki many weeks ago..
    Glad that you do but Lor-Zod doesn't call himself Nightwing now since he's evil. And I saw you corrections and will be replying to it here yes I am referring to Earth 2 Fury.

Glad that you do but Lor-Zod doesn't call himself Nightwing now since he's evil. And I saw you corrections and will be replying to it here yes I am referring to Earth 2 Fury.
    This is like Steph brown(batgirl) and Cass Cain(black bat)... They are not what they were in the past(I am glad in that with Jason TODD).. The old fans said that..

For this I said Post-crisis lor-zod who looks like a teenager, now is a kid..

So.. Earth 2 Fury is a copy of this.... I thought that FURY was a copy of Darkseid Furies, because Stephenwold(of apokolips) was her father..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Yes.. This is like Steph brown(batgirl) and Cass Cain(black bat)... They are not the same character than in the past.. Even the fans said that..

For this I said Post-crisis lor-zod, now is a kid..

So.. Earth 2 Fury is a copy of this.... I thought that FURY was a copy of Darkseid Furies, because Stephenwold(of apokolips) was her father..
    It will be some time before Stephanie and Cassandra Cain will be righted and yes Lor Zod is now a kid. Lyta Trevor was the original Fury from the original Earth 2 that got destroyed during DC Comic's first reboot Crisis on Infinite Earth the daughter of Steppenwolfe is an alternate version of Lyta.

It will be some time before Stephanie and Cassandra Cain will be righted and yes Lor Zod is now a kid. Lyta Trevor was the original Fury from the original Earth 2 that got destroyed during DC Comic's first reboot Crisis on Infinite Earth the daughter of Steppenwolfe is an alternate version of Lyta.
    Barbara, Steph and Cass were in better moment in 2010 than now... Barbara is a teenager now thanks to BURNSIDE EFFECT.. Steph was ruined after "Tim death" because many fans see her with bad eyes and about cass.. With Tynion out, nothing of see her as Bruce adopted daughter again..

Despite this happened in Earth 2, she suffered many changes, origin, hair.. Even her name was different... DONNA of themyscira..

RETURNING WITH THIS TOPIC, THAT IMAGE WITH Dami, Emi and NWally LOOKS AMAZING, I feel good vibrations, I hope that I am not wrong about this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 07:22 AM.

BANNED

Barbara, Steph and Cass were in better moment in 2010 than now
    In Cass's case, only by virtue that she was still the same character with the same history. She was in limbo for the entirety of that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    In Cass's case, only by virtue that she was still the same character with the same history. She was in limbo for the entirety of that year.
    Sorry... I didnīt know that.. Maybe was better say BEFORE 2011..

Barbara, Steph and Cass were in better moment in 2010 than now... Barbara is a teenager now thanks to BURNSIDE EFFECT.. Steph was ruined after "Tim death" because many fans see her with bad eyes and about cass.. With Tynion out, nothing of see her as Bruce adopted daughter again..
    Babs is early 20s, not a teen - but yeah, she and the senior Titans team are all several years younger than they should be.

As for Cass... is there really any reason why she and Babs can't share the Batgirl mantle? At least Steph as Spoiler is fine, but Cass as Orphan doesn't make sense as she isn't one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Babs is early 20s, not a teen - but yeah, she and the senior Titans team are all several years younger than they should be.

As for Cass... is there really any reason why she and Babs can't share the Batgirl mantle? At least Steph as Spoiler is fine, but Cass as Orphan doesn't make sense as she isn't one.
    In the begin of burnside DC said that Barbara age is 21 years but.... Thanks to BURNSIDE EFFECT she is less mature(or she was the last time that I saw one batgirl comic) like one adolescent, I think that Steph and Cass(the adolescents) are more mature than her now.. She need a change..

I think that SHADOW would be a good alias for Cass... no? For her skills.. She can appear and defeat enemies quickly, like a shadow..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 07:58 AM.

*yawn* More of the same.

Look's like Tim can't get into a title for love nor money. SAD

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Assuming we're not getting a Young Justice book alongside the new Teen Titans team, especially since this has Damian forming his own generation instead of cribbing from past teams.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It looks like Tim Drake is currently staying in Detective Comics I mean at he has some sort of presence there.

I'm guessing that No Justice will introduce multiple levels of Justice League, Titans, Young Justice, and Teen Titans teams building up to the (delayed) resolution of Doomsday Clock. It's just a feeling I have.

There are just too many generations/incarnations of awesome characters with ties to too many teams. My resolution would be a Young Justice or JLU animated approach with large team rosters, but stories and arcs that highlight subsets of the whole team roster. It allows for unique combinations of characters and personalities and incorporate fan-favorite characters in some adventures.