Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Yeah but she got more than a few inches over him I can't see a date between a midget and a giant working out.
    Oh, please!

ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Finally seems they did the right decision. Damian should lead his generation and leave Kory, Raven and Gar to Dick's.
    I'm very happy to have Emiko in the team along with Damian, I've always thought this relationship could be explosive.
    Each TT team should use characters of the same generation.. Not from old generations, wanting more old fans here.. Everyone want his characters evolving not this..

Very explosive... I hope not see one love triangle... Poor Damian, he is young for put him in this situation too..

Yeah but she got more than a few inches over him I can't see a date between a midget and a giant working out.
    Everywhere there are strange couples...

Damian size case is not something so serious for be one obstacle for this.. Or make them one strange couple.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-14-2018 at 12:02 PM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Oh, please!

That's Ryan Choi and Giganta isn't it? At least when their normal their height is about equal but Emiko and Damian no way!
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Each TT team should use characters of the same generation.. Not from old generations, wanting more old fans here.. Everyone want his characters evolving not returning back..

Very explosive... I hope not see one love triangle only because NWally appears in this image too..

Everywhere there are strange couples... And Damian case is not something so serious for be one obstacle for this.. Or make them one strange couple.
    I predict zero love triangles are in the air because that would be stupid. Damian and Emiko would look like siblings than people on a date.

I predict zero love triangles are in the air because that would be stupid. Damian and Emiko would look like siblings than people on a date.
    And is too exaggerate put him in this situation... Is too soon..

He was who said that:

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Damian get a TT team built with new fresh faces and/or his generation is what should have happened in the last volume. Granted they would have to take some obscure characters and make them Damian's age or just create a bunch of new ones so I understood why they stuck with BB, Raven etc.

It's better late than never tho but without seeing the rest of the roster I can't really get excited. NuWally was better off with Deathstroke and team defiance and hasn't really stood out since.

I guess they might do a love triangle between Emiko, NuWally, and Damian but that could be ust the cynicism talking.
    ..Why put Damian in this situation the first time? Bad idea..

I prefer this with more mature characters like Tim(between 16-18 years) or Dick Generation.. Or better, nothing of Love triangles..

IN YOUNG JUSTICE WE WILL SEE THAT.. With TimxStephxCassie... I remember that one fan told me that..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-14-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Ehh i could see it being a case of unrequited love than like a serious love triangle.

More like Damian likes Emiko who likes Wally whose still pining for Power Girl. Some cheesy teen stuff like that and it dies out pretty fast.

Seems like its already Damian likes Emiko who likes Nightwing. Oh well though, Damian is meant to be with Maps anyway

And is too exaggerate put him in this situation... Is too soon..

He was who said that:

..Why put Damian in this situation the first time? Bad idea..

I prefer this with more mature characters like Tim(between 16-18 years) or Dick Generation.. Or better, nothing of Love triangles..

IN YOUNG JUSTICE WE WILL SEE THAT.. With TimxStephxCassie... I remember that one fan told me that..
    Of course it's too early Damian is only thirteen. And of course love issues only work for Tim or Dick's generation though Emiko is old enough to have them. And who told you there would be a love triangle between Cassie, Stephanie, and Tim on Young Justice?

Of course it's too early Damian is only thirteen. And of course love issues only work for Tim or Dick's generation though Emiko is old enough to have them.
    This is his first time is better not put BIG OBSTACLES in this like one love triangle.. In this case I prefer nothing.

Ad who told you there would be a love triangle between Cassie, Stephanie, and Tim on Young Justice?
    I think that was one millernumber1 comment... Many months ago.. Before 2018..

We both expect that Steph is not ONLY in YJ only for create one love triangle between Tim, Cassie and her
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-14-2018 at 02:39 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Now this is what they should have done from the start with the book. I very much like that they will be giving Damian his own generation of Titans here and also to see that maybe DC will finally let Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire to move on from the Teen Titans. The latter should have happened ages ago IMHO. I'd like to see Maya Ducard, Golaith, Kathy and Jon added to the roster if this does indeed end up being the team after No Justice.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I think that was one millernumber1 comment... Many months ago.. Before 2018..

We both expect that Steph is not ONLY in YJ only for create one love triangle between Tim, Cassie and her[/QUOTE]If you pay close attention to the YJ interviews it looks like spoiler, arrowette and 13 are there to be the new generation sidekicks for nightwing, artemis and superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post

If you pay close attention to the YJ interviews it looks like spoiler, arrowette and 13 are there to be the new generation sidekicks for nightwing, artemis and superboy.

I should see these interviews... This is the first time that I heard about this..

THANKS..

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Now this is what they should have done from the start with the book. I very much like that they will be giving Damian his own generation of Titans here and also to see that maybe DC will finally let Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire to move on from the Teen Titans.

The latter should have happened ages ago IMHO. I'd like to see Maya Ducard, Golaith, Kathy and Jon added to the roster if this does indeed end up being the team after No Justice.
    Since the begin of Rebirth I wanted this, Damian with the RSOB characters, he doesn´t need more.. Starfire, BB and Raven should be in Titans or in a YJ with Tim generation..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-15-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm really doubtful that after No Justice we'll have 4 generation teams.
    Anyway in this scenario I'll be excited for

Titans (fab 5 plus Raven, Beast Boy Starfire and Cyborg),
    Young Justice (Tim, Connor, Cassie, Bart and hopefully Connor Hawke, Argent)
    Teen Titans (Damian, Jon, Emiko, Wally II, Aqualad).

The only title i don't care for would be Justice League (Snyder and Tynion brrrrr).

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I'm really doubtful that after No Justice we'll have 4 generation teams.
    Anyway in this scenario I'll be excited for

Titans (fab 5 plus Raven, Beast Boy Starfire and Cyborg),
    Young Justice (Tim, Connor, Cassie, Bart and hopefully Connor Hawke, Argent)
    Teen Titans (Damian, Jon, Emiko, Wally II, Aqualad).

The only title i don't care for would be Justice League (Snyder and Tynion brrrrr).
    There are many members of this YJ dissapeared(they were in N52 and then.. Nothing..)..... First DC should make them return.. Or make this in the initial saga of this comic..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-15-2018 at 03:53 AM.

I should see these interviews... This is the first time that I heard about this..

THANKS..
    yeah if you lesson to Brandon Vietti comic-con interviews he says the new characters (spoiler, arrowette and 13) are there to continue the growth of the YJ universe and a new generation that was inspired by the season 1 core characters (you can see this with artemis saving arrowette's dad in season 1 and steph in season 2) and that they're there to bounce of the core characters (nightwing, artemis and superboy) as they move from mentee's to mentors in season 3.

i09 and comicbook.com (video interview) has some. and he doesn't say it out right but if you pay close attention and remember spoiler arrowette and 13 are " new characers" and nightwing, artemis and superboy are "core characters" in the interviews.

Stephanie in YJ is a runaway from Bludhaven, her first small cameo was in the nightwing arc of the tie in comic at the end when dick got home and babs is there outside his apartment and dick walks past Stephanie's missing person's pic. Now in season 3 she's on dicks former team rocking escrima sticks on her back just like dick at the same time nightwing's moving form protégé to mentor.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 03-15-2018 at 04:42 AM.