Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five ghosts

The set was selling for $150. F. Barbiere was selling them himself during his signing. It contains the last 6 issues. Barbiere told me they had a set last year for the 1st story arc. I got him to sign Five Ghosts #1 + a phantom variant that I found at Comic Con. That was pretty fun.
    Last edited by Left Hook; 07-30-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    Pull List: Amazing Spider-Man, Rat Queens, Sex Criminals, Saga, Rocket Girl, Velvet, Afterlife with Archie, Outcast, Alex + Ada, Deadly Class, Spread, Spider-Man 2099, Black Science, TMNT, Batman, Harley Quinn, Five Ghosts, Low, Guardians of the Galaxy, Shutter, Starlord, the Fade Out.

Chopping block: Lazarus, Southern Bastards, Rocket Raccoon, and Starlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Left Hook View Post
    The set was selling for $150. F. Barbiere was selling them himself during his signing. It contains the last 6 issues. Barbiere told me they had a set last year for the 1st story arc. I got him to sign Five Ghosts #1 + a phantom variant that I found at Comic Con. That was pretty fun.
    Cool, thanks for the info. Wish I had known about this series last year, would've picked up the first arc variant.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

The seller made out like a bandit. Sold for $550. Did one of you guys reading this thread buy it after I posted the link? Lol, show yourself!
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    The seller made out like a bandit. Sold for $550. Did one of you guys reading this thread buy it after I posted the link? Lol, show yourself!
    Holy crap! I know Five Ghosts is hot right now because of the TV show deal but...$550? I need to buy a few more #1s...

Amazing Member

Does anyone know if the TV series is live action or animated.