Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ash Vs Evil Dead

It is now on season 3 and continues to be a great continuation of the series and Bruce Campbell is still great in the role. It is a great mix of violence and comedy just like the Evil Dead movies if you are not watching and do mind a lot of blood it is a great show.

Just to put this out there, it looks like the show might have a tough time getting a fourth season. Anyone who is on the fence, now might be the time to give the show a chance.

It is great.

Love Bruce Campbell as Ash!!

I didn’t know it started again. Thanks

thanks for the tip I know have my DVR set to record the third season.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I saw the latest episode and here are some major spoilers.

spoilers:
    at first Kelly shoots Ruby with a shot gun and it's effective but then she tries to fight her in hand to hand combat bad idea. she gets seriously gets stomp and killed by Ruby. then she gets possessed, meanwhile Ash, Pablo and some new guys fight demon . most of them get killed expect for a black woman, Pablo and Ash.

also learn something about how Ruby regenerates . she can't regrow her limbs she has to reattached them and they can move on their own if separate from her. Kelly also had the dagger with her too and she still lost to Ruby
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I saw the latest episode and here are some major spoilers.

spoilers:
    at first Kelly shoots Ruby with a shot gun and it's effective but then she tries to fight her in hand to hand combat bad idea. she gets seriously gets stomp and killed by Ruby. then she gets possessed, meanwhile Ash, Pablo and some new guys fight demon . most of them get killed expect for a black woman, Pablo and Ash.

also learn something about how Ruby regenerates . she can't regrow her limbs she has to reattached them and they can move on their own if separate from her. Kelly also had the dagger with her too and she still lost to Ruby
    end of spoilers
    To be fair she had Ruby on the ropes at the start with the surprise if she'd of used the dagger then and there it would have been over but once she ditched the shotgun and tried to go HTH with someone with regeneration and super strength the fight was over. She got so messed up she wasn't even in a position to take advantage of her last surprise. Even Ash doesn't try to go hand to hand with demons if he has any choice at all.

the last two previous episodes of Ash Vs. Evil dead Twist & Shout , and Rifting Apart were awesome.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Just announced it's been canceled. So depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    Just announced it's been canceled. So depressing.
    Man...

- On the one hand, Starz is the is the network that had absolutely no problem with taking the hatchet to Magic City two seasons in. In that sense, the way they operate is a known quantity.

- On the other hand, it's certainly going to be sad to see a show that I didn't have high hopes for going into this season not come back. From the sound of it, they had the "One Hand..." reality in mind when it came to this season.

All that said, hats off to them. This show was way better than I ever would have believed it could be.

It's disappointing that the show ended last night and no one here talked about it. Didn't see a lot of Facebook chatter either. I guess that pretty much tells you why it got canceled.

Ultimate Member

I dunno about that. I think it was the perfect ending

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I dunno about that. I think it was the perfect ending
    Didn't say it wasn't but if there was more buzz about the show we would probably have gotten a 4th season.

I don’t get Starz and don’t want it. So I typically wait for the DVD release.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    Didn't say it wasn't but if there was more buzz about the show we would probably have gotten a 4th season.
    It was in a very particular bind.

The network went out of it's way to kneecap any momentum the show had coming out of season three. It's not like some of the show's stars were talking "If this is it..." terms for absolutely no reason.