Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member

I always thought Sam Lane should have been written as just being cautious of his son in law like bruce is because he has been mind controlled before or possessed or something like that so they do need that ability to stop a rogue superman at least batman thinks that way as well and they are friends. Clark understands that and does not dislike him for that reason. I am glad it was he who got lois and her father reconciled for that reason he understands his father in laws reasoning and friends as well. Though having wade ellering out right want to destroy him is fun to shows the reasonable way to think about that issue or the complete crazy way with those two military men thinking

Fantastic Member

The only new 52 thing I like is that lucy decided to honor her father and be in the military as well add a bit of tension to the sisters they love each other but have different ways of thinking defending the country sometimes keeping things in the dark in lucy's point of view while lois wants to expose the truth it might be determintal the missions and lives of the soldiers though maybe she learns someone died becuase of her expose so she has to learn to balance those things were lives are protected while something of the truth comes out or lucy learns that sometimes some bad operators need to be exposed like Gen. Wade ellering and his illegal experiments.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    I always thought Sam Lane should have been written as just being cautious of his son in law like bruce is because he has been mind controlled before or possessed or something like that so they do need that ability to stop a rogue superman at least batman thinks that way as well and they are friends. Clark understands that and does not dislike him for that reason. I am glad it was he who got lois and her father reconciled for that reason he understands his father in laws reasoning and friends as well. Though having wade ellering out right want to destroy him is fun to shows the reasonable way to think about that issue or the complete crazy way with those two military men thinking
    No matter what his reasoning is, at the current moment in time in the comics it is pretty harsh on Jon. The boy is only ten years old, and just got a new confirmation that people (in this case his own grandfather) will be vary of him for existing.