Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Interesting.

Doesn't seem like the same Malice as before.

Ultimate Member

Seems also a bit odd that Magneto wouldn't have noticed that Malice was around by now or that teen Jean wouldn't have figured out something was up either...

Astonishing Member

this is Malice from the Ultimate Universe. I dont know anything about her.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post

I hope Emma and Havok aren't banging, especially because he could be described as mentally ill since his inversion.
    More of Scott's sloppy seconds. Get it together Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    More of Scott's sloppy seconds. Get it together Alex.
    He is probably having fun as usual calling Lorna nuts or a nutcase to Emma while he gets down and dirty as much as they can.

Meanwhile Lorna never had an intimate romantic encounter with a man not named Havok period in 50 years of Marvel canon. And, now she doesn’t even have goals outside Havok.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-14-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Ultimate Member

That was PAD not liking Alex and bringing that up serves no purpose in the storyline other than to make Alex look as bad as possible and a bit odd that Pietro is suddenly so concerned with Lorna when he usually wasn't, Maddy was an attempt to make Scott look better and not every character has to have a long list of romantic interests, and no i'm not a fan of Alex and most of his ex's that only get brought up in times like this...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I wouldnt worry about Malice, I am sure Polaris will beat her and it will be a character growth moment for her.

I hope Emma and Havok aren't banging, especially because he could be described as mentally ill since his inversion.
    I am mostly curious about Xorn (I think he will make a mess, and he must be angry), and the fight of Magneto and Shaw.
    I'm findin' all four simultaneously running subplots:

1. Polaris & the Raksha vs. Malice (... not by accident, maybe?... hmmm...)
    2. Emma & Havok vs. Bastion & Miss Sinister, over MOTHERvine
    3. Xorn (seemingly) vs. the AU Marauders, w/Bloodstorm & Jimmy waitin' nearby, to miX it up too
    4. Magneto vs. an MV enhanced Shaw

... to be pretty compelling, actually, and can't wait to see them converge somewhat neXt issue. Think it's also gonna be interesting to see how, when, & why Daken's brought into the picture, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

3. Xorn (seemingly) vs. the AU Marauders, w/Bloodstorm & Jimmy waitin' nearby, to miX it up too

... to be pretty compelling, actually, and can't wait to see them converge somewhat neXt issue. Think it's also gonna be interesting to see how, when, & why Daken's brought into the picture, as well.
    This. I'm liking where this is going, but I couldn't help but feel that there was too much happening at once.

But well, at least none have to do with the O5 so I'm good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    This. I'm liking where this is going, but I couldn't help but feel that there was too much happening at once.

But well, at least none have to do with the O5 so I'm good with that.
    Rather too much than decompressed nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Check the solicits Malice fights Jimmy and Bloodstorm.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-14-2018 at 08:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Rather too much than decompressed nothing.
    Same, for the most part, but can understand where FFM is comin' from. I wouldn't be opposed to just a lil' more eXposition, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Check the solicits Malice fights Jimmy and Bloodstorm. ...
    Yep, but have a feelin' Malice's part of the story will be short-lived. It's how it will go down, I'm kinda wonderin' about now.

Yep, but have a feelin' Malice's part of the story will be short-lived. It's how it will go down, I'm kinda wonderin' about now.
    Maybe and maybe not as I can also see him going for an open ended struggling with Malice plot. If he does or doesn’t it doesn’t matter if the character remains utterly bereft of anything remotely interesting at the moment and nothing Malice related will ever be at all interesting to me.

I know you are trying to cheer me up, but really it was the utter lack of any kind of Lorna interest in anything outside of you know who left me embittered.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-14-2018 at 09:08 PM.

BANNED

The arc's 6 or 8 issues long tho, dependin' on how you look at it, so technically... we're only about 13-17% of the way there.

The end's a ways away yet, and A LOT can happen, between now & then.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-14-2018 at 09:20 PM.

BANNED

And she has shown interest in advising Magneto & basically bein' his #2, as well as spending more time with him & eXpanding upon their hereditary relationship. Also, training & prepping the team for worst-case scenarios, seems to be somethin' she's been pretty invested in. And I can't help but think sortin' out this Mothervine mess, along with everything that's led up to it... is somethin' she's doin' for herself, as much as anybody else.

BANNED

The theme implies some sort of Havok redemption...just read it. It's irritating to have Havok as a focus but maybe Bunn has a twist. We know nothing bad will happen to Summers or Frost and if they really betray Miss Sinister..will it matter? They can't hurt her.

So the spin is that Magneto's genius won't be able to just cure Lorna the next issue..He's preoccupied.

The word for this issue is developments. The angles are more visible instead of all this speculation.