Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Unkle Adams : Real or Not ?

A few years ago I detailed the fun youtube reality show of McJuggernuggets. The whole insane reality TV aspect of a young man named Jesse who was trying to just live his life and do youtube and video game. All the while his dad tried to make him at least get a real job and do the gaming stuff on the side. But the inner struggle of some kid setting his Christmas tree on fire over not getting a Nintendo WiiU became a hit meme folks will post each Christmas as well as the Thankgiving one where he erupts at the table.

The entire series was scripted and became very known as being scripted once Jessie tried going bigger with things with fights between the 2 brothers and going to locations for work where Jesse would film. No one believed that people who'd consider you for employment would allow a video camera to follow you. By the end even the camera man (Corn) quit because of money issues between the 2. Once Corn quit Jesse ended the series pretty much.

So one day while scrolling youtube I discovered ...Unkle Adams. Now unlike Jesse's videos that you could guess within a couple months was fake , Adams videos are kinda leaving you questioning if they could possibly be real. The story is from what I have pieced together Unkle Adams is a Canadian self help guru who would offer kids and others a nice message. He was a inspirational speaker I'd guess is the word for it. Anyhow Adams had a hobby for years and it was hip hop. That hobby soon took over as Adams decided to quit his regular job and try to become huge.

It started this series ...

The videos sum up Adams pursuit of his wish to become a millionaire through his music. As he racks up huge debts (in this one he claims its $164,000+) all in an effort to become a huge star or blow up. The video series started last year as Adams would max his credit cards to buy items and sell , all as he claims to pay producers for more music videos and that belief.

At one point he claims he sold his car and possibly his house to keep going with this as the video series claims. Now I don't know if this is real. I even question someone selling their home to pay for this. Its like the ultimate mania at work here where someone is racing towards a brick wall and doesn't wanna stop. That they can stop this.

So what is your take on Unkle Adams ? Is this just a carefully orchestrated series detailing someones belief they'll be a huge star and being self destructive ? Or is this possibly real ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its been awhile since I updated this thread. Anyhow in pure delusional fun , Unkle Adams is trying to sell his hat from the video above. You can purchase this hat for the low , low price of ....$10,000 ! Adams claims once he blows up and makes the media rounds the hat will be worth more .

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.