Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default INTERVIEW: Tamaki, Guice and C.B. Cebulski on 'Claws of the Killer' miniseries

https://www.avclub.com/this-claws-of...r-o-1823768490

Seems interesting- This one and Mystery in Madripoor are probably the only ones I will buy. Also that is a tease if I ever saw one
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Sounds interesting, but still wary of the book given the cast.

Sabretooth I love, but given how he's been treated the last few 15 years...very low expectations. Daken being present doesn't help, as everyone knows Creed isn't allowed to look decent around a Wolverine. Then Lady D. is here too, and that's a Weapon X team combo, which makes me think of Pak's mess. Then far as romances go, there's the threat of Creed x Mystique getting flared up again. UGH!!!

I do love the cover. Again though, they gotta stop false advertising with Creed's design.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-15-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sounds interesting, but still wary of the book given the cast.

Sabretooth I love, but given how he's been treated the last few 15 years...very low expectations. Daken being present doesn't help, as everyone knows Creed isn't allowed to look decent around a Wolverine. Then Lady D. is here too, and that's a Weapon X team combo, which makes me think of Pak's mess. Then far as romances go, if they don't revive Creed x Mystique, then I'm good. But they may...which is another worry spot.

I do love the cover. Again though, they gotta stop false advertising with Creed's costume.
    Is that false advertising for a Lady D. costume too?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Is that false advertising for a Lady D. costume too?
    Does it have a specific meaning or signify anything important with her that isn't happening in the books? I'm not the most familiar with her.

Sabretooth's costume he hasn't been shown wearing in the 2 main books he's in. Plus it's his X-Men costume when he was inverted and trying to honor & follow Logan. None of which seem to be the case anymore, which explains why he's not wearing it in the comics. He had it in PR & ANW, but needless to say Rosenberg & Taylor both didn't seem to know WTF to do with him. So no surprise they probably drew him the way all the covers still were. So they need to stop depicting him looking like his inverted good-guy counterpart when they've moved him back to villain territory. He's not inverted, he's not good, he's not following Logan's example, he wouldn't be wearing his colors, and his hair isn't short anymore. lol

Hell, Frank, who does the Weapon X covers outright says he draws Sabretooth in his X-costume because it's more appealing to the eye and will make viewers wanna get the book more than his street clothes will.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-15-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Does anyone get the hint about was Vulcan the third Summers brother?

I didn't obvious.

Why is Silas the artist on Madripoor rather than Bachalo like previously advertised?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Why is Silas the artist on Madripoor rather than Bachalo like previously advertised?
    I think he's the one whose wife is very ill. So he's stepping away from the books to tend to her.

Still only really interested in Weapon Lost and Adamantium Agenda for reasons.. but I'm glad each one of these minis sound good enough to contribute to a compelling story.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I think he's the one whose wife is very ill. So he's stepping away from the books to tend to her.
    Oh shit that is no good!

Looks brutal, violent, and a lot of fun. It's good to have Logan back.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Looks brutal, violent, and a lot of fun. It's good to have Logan back.
    You do know Logan isnt in any of these minis right? Claws should be violent but ill be from these bad boys not logan
    X-Men Forever

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

This is the only one of these books I'm getting, and that's only because of Sabretooth and Daken. Nothing against the creative team, of course.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Anyone else hoping Wade and Magneto are in this one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Anyone else hoping Wade and Magneto are in this one?
    Magneto is already in Mystery in Madripoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Magneto is already in Mystery in Madripoor.
    Is Wade confirmed yet?