Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default My Gaming Channel

After a long while of having a 2nd channel and me debating when I'd really do videos for Video Game content . I decided to finally after a year to post a game video to it. To start it off. I do plan down the line to start streaming for fun (yeah no way I'll get paid for it) and add content. Me and a couple guys are gonna likely start streaming to my channel at some point.

But the 1st video I did was one where I do a Video Game Memory of mine. Its also the 1st with narration I have done over video game footage. So happy watching and if you want , you can sub. (I plan to make this a regular feature on the channel).

I also plan to start re-adding my collection videos to this channel as well. I know there is like 30+ volumes the last 3+ years so I'll add em. Thanks again for watching and hope ya like the video.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobHill View Post
    Nice work man, i like it! And very interesting video!
    Hey thanks for watching man and enjoying it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I decided to re-cut and redo a couple videos from my other channel for the main gaming one now. Its the whole SNES Classic Saga series I did. Anyhow here was the video redone folks...

This is one that I won't put on my video game channel since its already gotten a copyright notice from Nintendo due to gameplay footage I used in it. And take in mind it has no sound involved folks , just me doing narration.

Yeah, I hear Nintendo can be a bitch to deal with on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Yeah, I hear Nintendo can be a bitch to deal with on YouTube.
    I have posted some of the issues folks have had with them. One youtubers was part of their program and Nintendo comically took almost all the revenue of his video and he told them to remove him from the program since why be part of it ? lol