Fantastic Member

Default Aquaman vs Black Panther vs Black Bolt vs Black Adam vs Dr Doom vs Magneto

The rulers of Atlantis, Wakanda, Attilan, Kahndaq, Latveria and Genosha all face off against each other.
    No BFR, No TP and No Prep.
    Which Ruler Wins?
    Last edited by ColonelGM; 04-10-2018 at 10:02 AM.

The one that opens his mouth and destroys the planet.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ah, but that would literally be Battlefield Removal, i.e. he removes the battlefield itself, and the OP says no BFR! ;p

In a more serious vein, though, I don’t know what level Rebirth Adam is at. Any decent speed-feats?

Cos as we know about Black Bolt... “he got 99 powers but a blitz ain’t one”.
    Last edited by Beadle; 04-10-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ah, but that would literally be Battlefield Removal, i.e. he removes the battlefield itself, and the OP says no BFR! ;p

In a more serious vein, though, I don’t know what level Rebirth Adam is at. Any decent speed-feats?

Cos as we know about Black Bolt... “he got 99 powers but a blitz ain’t one”.
    Which I amusingly initially brought up in a Black Adam versus Black Bolt thread way back in the day. :-)

But that's the match, really: if Rebirth Adam still has near light reactions and travel speed at least at that level, he kills everyone else here before they know the fight started. If he doesn't, Black Bolt coughs and kills everyone.

BANNED

what is aquaman going to do when magical lightning dooms magical, technology AOE attacks electromagnetic blasts sonic waves start intersecting?the op didn't say he has his trident which isn't standard equipment for him and his only chance whereas BP at least has his vibranium armour which is part of his standard gear. it reminds me of this funny scene

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The one that opens his mouth and destroys the planet.
    I get that Adam is a blowhard, but don't you think that's an exaggeration?

(OOOOoooooh, I get it now. Nevermind.)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    what is aquaman going to do when magical lightning dooms magical, technology AOE attacks electromagnetic blasts sonic waves start intersecting?the op didn't say he has his trident which isn't standard equipment for him and his only chance whereas BP at least has his vibranium armour which is part of his standard gear. it reminds me of this funny scene
    The lines on that page are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    The lines on that page are priceless.
    Darn it. I wanna know what happens on the next page.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Darn it. I wanna know what happens on the next page.
    Track down World's Funnest. It's a multiple reality destroying brawl between Bat-mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk. This is just the start of it.