View Poll Results: Who do you like most: Ariana Grande, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariana Grande

6 54.55%
  • Katy Perry

3 27.27%
  • Taylor Swift

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who do you like most? Ariana Grande, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift?

Just wondering who do you like most between the three and please do tell us the reason why.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ariana Grande. Seeing or saying her name makes me chuckle since it sounds like something you'd order at Starbucks or Saxbys.

"Yes, I'll have an ariana grande, please, hold the whipped cream."
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

I liked early Taylor best when she sang and wrote country songs. Many of her country songs such as Tim McGraw, white horse, 15, back to December, teardrops on my guitar have made it onto my playlists at one point.

I cannot say the same for the others. Grande and Perry.

Taylor did change over the years to a mean spirited generic pop singer going on to win many awards she did not deserve. She is now a very bad artist , her pop stuff is just horrible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Ariana Grande. Seeing or saying her name makes me chuckle since it sounds like something you'd order at Starbucks or Saxbys.

"Yes, I'll have an ariana grande, please, hold the whipped cream."
    In fairness to Ariana, she could sing Mariah "Emotions" song well.

BANNED

Choosing between Katy and Taylor only became tough because Katy's new album didnt really have good released singles.

I still voted for her because I realized Taylor's new album is also kinda underwhelming.

At least Katy had awesome music videos and I really love her Swish song with Nicki Minaj and the music video was funny.

And Katy really impressed me with her Superbowl Performance which I consider the best Superbowl performance.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ohhhhhh! You meant their MUSIC? Puh-leeze! You couldn't PAY me to listen to any of those overrated pop tarts!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I liked Ariana when she was doing 90s retro R&B. Everything after her debut album has been lacklustre for me.

I still think she probably has more talent in her little pinkie than Taylor and Katy have in their entire bodies combined.

I've despised almost everything Katy Perry did since she first broke thru with 'I Kissed A Girl'. Her continued popularity baffles me.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I have said it before. I don't hear a lot of music. Especially those which are coming out now. But i do love a couple of songs here and there. For me it was between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. I like 'Bad Blood' of Taylor Swift a lot. And a couple of songs are nice to hear. From Katy Perry there's this song 'Chained To The Rhythm'. I absolutely loved that song and its video. There are more songs that i enjoyed. So, i went with Katy Perry. If it would have been the question about beauty it might have been a tie. Lol. No scratch that Ariana Grande. But its a shame. She might have a lot of talent but i don't remember any particular song of her.

Nice to see these music threads. I might not hear music a lot. But by reading stuff i might develop a slight interest somewhere.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-16-2018 at 06:04 AM.

Why not just create a Pop music thread that you can lump all this stuff into? I know there's a Metal thread, maybe a general music one (not sure), just create a Pop one instead of 2 or 3 different ones a day
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Gonna have to go with Taylor. Besides the fact that my 14-year-old daughter is a massive fan, I like that Taylor accepts her role in life is to entertain and make music and not preach down politics from an ivory palace. When faced with sexual harassment, Taylor named her assailant to and took him to court and didn't waste time virtue signaling and hastagging #metoo.

Katy Perry, despite having a Christian upbringing has decided to live a life devoid of morality which comes through in her music and is underlined by trying to buy convents out from old nuns and robbing 19-year-old guys of their first kiss experience.

Ariana Grande is barely worth mentioning, she's just a donut-licking, American hating trollop.

Billie Holiday.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Marvin Gaye!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    Why not just create a Pop music thread that you can lump all this stuff into? I know there's a Metal thread, maybe a general music one (not sure), just create a Pop one instead of 2 or 3 different ones a day
    That doesnt answer the situation accurately. A Music forum is needed.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    That doesnt answer the situation accurately. A Music forum is needed.
    We'd still be struggling for the ideal place to put your threads though, if that did happen .

Only joking......well mostly.

Another poll that I can't vote in. I do like Katy Perry's videos though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    We'd still be struggling for the ideal place to put your threads though, if that did happen .

Only joking......well mostly.

Another poll that I can't vote in. I do like Katy Perry's videos though.
    True. Katy Perry's music videos (most of them) are so good that you still feel good watching it over and over again.