Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Very Cool Trailer!!! I'm definitely hyped to see it. I need more Black Panther and Wakanda. LOL! I'm also stoked to see Cap and Thanos even though I know that thing at the end there was a bit impossible...considering Thanos is Thanos and Cap is nowhere near strong enough to stop him, but it's whatever at this point. Cap's strenght has varied over the course of like 4 movies.

One thing that annoyed me the most though (And I hate to say that), was Spider-Man. I'm a huge Spider-man fan but I like Spider-Man, not Iron-boy Jr. The suit looks meh to me. Also, Pete's a bit gung-ho with the whole revealing secret identity thing, One of the many concepts that they took from ultimate spider-man that i don't really like, but again it's whatever at this point. This is the Spider-man we're gonna get....at least until they reboot him again. Hopefully older, College aged or 20something Peter Parker.

Finally taking bets on who get's murked in Infinity War!!!

Iron Man- Downey Jr's contract is ending plus I think he's getting tired of playing Iron Man. It is pushing 10yrs, even Jackman gave up Wolvie after 10.
    Cap- Evans is the same thing. So either or at this point.
    War Machine- Thanos did kill him in the comics.
    I don't like that Iron-Spider thing either. I hope its only for Infinity War.

MCU has simply given up this secret ID thing. Remember the end of Homecoming. Sad to see this. Though i loved them interacting like that.

Hugh Jackman played the role for 17 years. 2000 the first X-Men to Logan in 2017. RDJ might still want to continue. Its not a very difficult job like say Bond which involves a lot of physicality. And he keeps getting that kind of money.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-16-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Awesome stuff. Just awesome.

This film can't get here quick enough for me.

I don't think the plan of luring Thanos to them through the Time and Mind Stone is going to end well .

I love Cap and T'Challa being buddies .

Star Lord and Iron Man's dynamic is exactly as I expected it to be.

That scene of Peter web-swinging the debris looks more like Spider-Man then 90% of his showing in Homecoming. Hopefully the Russo's can do Peter justice here.

Thanos still looks weird without his helmet...

Looks like they're going for a more visual display of Ebony Maw's powers.

It looks like Thanos goes mano-a-mano with each of the Avengers Trinity at certain points in the movie, though Thor is the only one we know for sure survives their encounter.

I think that's the first time we've seen Stephen call himself Dr. Strange properly since becoming a Master of the Mystic Arts. And Peter's reaction .

This was very underwhelming for a trailer but I'm glad because it looks like they didn't show anything, so I'll be going into the film super hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Right? I saw a few comments like Where is Ant Man/Hawkeye etc.

We are all excited but I mean they don't need to show EVERYONE in the trailers. I mean look how much we have got lol. Trailer is awesome I am on the third watch now. I'm pretending like I'm actually "working" today at my desk. They just don't know.
    Yeah. Some of the trailer reviewers are bringing up stuff that's not even in this trailer that is supposed to be a big moment. I think we all know what that moment is, but the Comic Con trailer for the fans had this moment and people are saying maybe that will show up.

Best thing about this trailer is it does not show everything. I can't tell you how pumped up I am about this movie now. I really liked the teaser and the first trailer, but this final trailer just knocked me off my feet. Immediately became the most anticipated movie of the year for me!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    This was very underwhelming for a trailer but I'm glad because it looks like they didn't show anything, so I'll be going into the film super hyped.
    How was the trailer underwhelming though?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    How was the trailer underwhelming though?
    I don't know what the hell some people are expecting.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

So far the trailers have me kinda worried that Loki gets killed off after a few minutes of runtime where he gives up the Cube and that's that. If he has a role beyond that, the trailers have been pretty good at not showing it.

I didn't notice until a rewatch that the ones surrounding Loki is our first really clear look at the entire Black Order standing together.

New poster. No Hawkguy or Ant-Man/Wasp in there - their names aren't on it either.

Presume this means they're being held back for Av4, along with Captain Marvel (and Spectrum?) too.

I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Ant-Man & Wasp could be on the hi-res poster.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I think my mind and head and soul just exploded!!!

Best scene, Cap standing up to Thanos!!! Fucking awesome.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

No Hawkeye?

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    New poster. No Hawkguy or Ant-Man/Wasp in there - their names aren't on it either.

Presume this means they're being held back for Av4, along with Captain Marvel (and Spectrum?) too.

I always wonder why they resist putting the characters in their masks and helmets. I mean Spider-Man without the mask looks goofy. Also I'm glad in the movie Thanos has his helmet a few times. But again he looks more like himself with the helmet.

About Anti-Man and Hawkeye, I want them in there cause for people who have read the great late 90s Grant Morrison JLA run will get what I mean as far defeating the villain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    I always wonder why they resist putting the characters in their masks and helmets. I mean Spider-Man without the mask looks goofy. Also I'm glad in the movie Thanos has his helmet a few times. But again he looks more like himself with the helmet.

About Anti-Man and Hawkeye, I want them in there cause for people who have read the great late 90s Grant Morrison JLA run will get what I mean as far defeating the villain.
    marketing 101

your average moviegoer wants to see faces

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    marketing 101

your average moviegoer wants to see faces
    And I thinking your average or even above average actor wants their faces to be seen.