Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I don't care about any of the characters in this story arc, I will try the first issue but I think that I will have to wait until this story arc is done.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

I hope Tynion's take on Steph doesn't make other writers more resistant to using her in the future, because that's the last thing she needs right now.

So I guess Cass and Duke are headed for the Outsiders. Best for Cass but not so sure about Duke. The signal so far has been a solid read DC should take a gamble and give the Patrick a solid chance to show us what he can do with this character. it feels like the character's been hobbled before he can even get a fair go.

Also while i'm interested in following Jefferson and Duke[ and the new world emerging in Batman and the Signal] don't much care for Cass.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Tynion's take on Steph doesn't make other writers more resistant to using her in the future, because that's the last thing she needs right now.
    The only way that would happen is if they had no interest in her before.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    So I guess Cass and Duke are headed for the Outsiders. Best for Cass but not so sure about Duke. The signal so far has been a solid read DC should take a gamble and give the Patrick a solid chance to show us what he can do with this character. it feels like the character's been hobbled before he can even get a fair go.

Also while i'm interested in following Jefferson and Duke[ and the new world emerging in Batman and the Signal] don't much care for Cass.
    Those two, Jefferson (my own apprehensions about his current solo aside), and I wonder who else will be on the team. Maybe Katana? She seems to be done with Suicide Squad now (could be wrong). Jason Todd has a stable (and successful) team right now in RHatO. Maybe Dick? Or maybe re-introduce some other classic characters. Terra is around, having been in Deathstroke for awhile, so perhaps Geo-Force is running around somewhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jason Todd has a stable (and successful) team right now in RHatO. Maybe Dick?
    RHatO will be dropping below the 20K mark before the book hits the two year mark. It isn't an abject failure by today's standards, but for an existing property it isn't exactly a notable success. In general for both he and Dick though, there really shouldn't be more than two Bats (or more than two reps of any franchise) on a single team.

Those two, Jefferson (my own apprehensions about his current solo aside), and I wonder who else will be on the team. Maybe Katana? She seems to be done with Suicide Squad now (could be wrong). Jason Todd has a stable (and successful) team right now in RHatO. Maybe Dick? Or maybe re-introduce some other classic characters. Terra is around, having been in Deathstroke for awhile, so perhaps Geo-Force is running around somewhere.
    I still reckon Simon Baz is possible. That's my theory!

Terra would be Cool, I would like to see her on the team

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I still reckon Simon Baz is possible. That's my theory!

Terra would be Cool, I would like to see her on the team
    Terra kind of needs to not be a murder-happy psychopath for Batman to put her on the Outsiders. Or even consider her.

Terra kind of needs to not be a murder-happy psychopath for Batman to put her on the Outsiders. Or even consider her.
    Is Terra supposed to be good or bad. Plus her place on the team could be to try and keep her on the straight and narrow. Batman is about redemption after all and Terra isnt all bad.

Those two, Jefferson (my own apprehensions about his current solo aside), and I wonder who else will be on the team. Maybe Katana? She seems to be done with Suicide Squad now (could be wrong).
    It would be a nice nod for DC to pair Jefferson with Tatsu again.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Is Terra supposed to be good or bad. Plus her place on the team could be to try and keep her on the straight and narrow. Batman is about redemption after all and Terra isnt all bad.
    Well, it seems the Judas Contract is back in continuity, as it has been referenced. Especially Terra's "relationship" with Slade. She's also an assassin, and Slade just told her to her face that he never loved her.

I'm expecting her to go on a rampage sometime in the near future.

And while Batman is certainly supportive of reforming people, they need to want to reform in the first place. I haven't gotten that vibe from her, yet anyway.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Solciit info for July issues http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/ba...ac-this-summer

Batman is doing some secret stuff with something called the braniac files, guess he is doing another Omac situation.

Also Katana confirmed on the team

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm reading that we don't know if Hill stays on after 5 issues. Is it expected he stays or leaves and Tomasi comes on?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Hill is only staying for 5 issues confirmed. Tomasi was a Bleeding Cool rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Hill is only staying for 5 issues confirmed. Tomasi was a Bleeding Cool rumor.
    I'm hoping that "rumor" is just as accurate as the one from Bleeding Cool that the JSA was returning in a series in 2017.