Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-Men: Gold #24 Preview

Hopefully issue 30 will be Gugg last...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So the woman who can fight against Wolverine loses against this Crazy Maise, but Kitty takes her out no problem....sure. Of course Storm's the only one to get hit while Rachel fights 2 no problem. Get outta here with that bs the bias is so obvious.

Prison fights and X-women. Well, I'm sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I don't really think Storm is the type of person to use such threats as 'I'll feed you your gun' - but what do I know?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    So the woman who can fight against Wolverine loses against this Crazy Maise, but Kitty takes her out no problem....sure. Of course Storm's the only one to get hit while Rachel fights 2 no problem. Get outta here with that bs the bias is so obvious.
    I miss when Storm even without powers were so good in the melee, that I could still beat Cyclops who is a good fighter, and that he also had his powers, which are not the great thing, but he had them and Ororo No and equal Storm won Cyclops in combat.

GOLD is really making me start to dislike Kitty a little, at least as it is written in this book, and how they write so licks Storm.

Although I think that with other characters he does not do badly, he has an obsession with Kitty, so I think he does not like Storm.

_________

In the end I liked the last issue, the appart of Rogue and Bobby and his reserve team, and I only hope to see him save this number, because I'm sick of Kitty's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    I miss when Storm even without powers were so good in the melee, that I could still beat Cyclops who is a good fighter, and that he also had his powers, which are not the great thing, but he had them and Ororo No and equal Storm won Cyclops in combat.

GOLD is really making me start to dislike Kitty a little, at least as it is written in this book, and how they write so licks Storm.

Although I think that with other characters he does not do badly, he has an obsession with Kitty, so I think he does not like Storm.

_________

In the end I liked the last issue, the appart of Rogue and Bobby and his reserve team, and I only hope to see him save this number, because I'm sick of Kitty's show.
    He's just so biased, Storm's fighting skills has to be demoted to "we were trained by Wolverine so we should be able to take out these nobodies" but then gets sucker punched in the face, so she can't steal Kitty's show.

You'd think that since she beat Callisto that they'd want to take down the woman who defeated the top dog, but nah Kitty's there so she's the only one who is allowed to be spoken to and is obviously in charge.