Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    just the previous cheetahs and Barbara as their pack leader
    That's kind of what I pitched all four Cheetah all women the harem of Uzkartaga. I don't know what sort of challenge that will bring to Diana though.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I don't think this team should ever come back. It was... Pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    That could work I guess and who should defect?
    Probably the most feminine and nicest one like a Blue Bird, or a Hen, or Rabbit, depends what animals are in the group I guess.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I don't think this team should ever come back. It was... Pretty bad.
    Yeah, it wasn't good.

I think it would just reinforce the "Animal" aspect of Cheetah, and not the demigod/mythological stuff or her role as a treasure hunter/archaeologist. We don't want even more uninformed people comparing her to Killer Croc or Man-Bat. Best to avoid it like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't good.

I think it would just reinforce the "Animal" aspect of Cheetah, and not the demigod/mythological stuff or her role as a treasure hunter/archaeologist. We don't want even more uninformed people comparing her to Killer Croc or Man-Bat. Best to avoid it like the plague.
    Or just not have her on the team and give it to another animal theme villain like Mouse Man or maybe the Terrible Trio

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't good.

You make a good point in that having Cheetah on such a team again could minimize her demi-god power aspects.

On another note, with Cheetah having the power of god, Robinson should have had Grail go after Cheetah to try and steal her godly life-force only to have Cheetah give Grail a run for her money with Diana showing up and Cheetah being like, "Ah, let Diana deal with this nutcase. I've got an archeological dig to get to."
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Or...you can make the team/grouping into anything you want that plays to Cheetah's divine empowerment.

Maybe all-new characters that were divinely empowered and/or cursed in DCU. After Godwatch tried to use such beings, payback and retaliation may be in order or on the menu.

Besides New Gods and Apokoliptans, have we really seen a nefarious demigod team in the DCU before?

Now I'm leaning away from the animal theme, because everything I brainstorm feels kind of cheesy. <womp, womp>

I would however like to see Cheetah be the leader of a team. Really play up her keen mind as Barbara Minerva. In the Simone run, it was stated briefly that Cheetah was leading the Society members to create Genocide, but nothing else was really followed up on regarding her leadership role in the organization.

The villains I'd most like to see Cheetah interact and build relationships with in this regard, probably fall a little more into the world conquerors category:

Cheetah
    Black Adam
    Queen Clea
    Grodd
    Queen Bee
    Morgan le Fay
    Blackfire
    Maxima
    Brainiac
    Poison Ivy

It's be an interesting push for the character to be the mastermind, especially with this roster of characters. I'd be curious to think about and write about how she'd do it differently than Luthor, who is stereotypically the de facto leader of villain get togethers, just like Batman tends to be for the heroes.