Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Jay-walking.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Killing Robin, Alfred, or any member of the family really.

Astonishing Member

Eating all of the Crackling Oat Bran

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Killing Robin, Alfred, or any member of the family really.
    I don't think he'd mind if she killed Dick, Jason, or Damian, but he would totally throttle her if she whacked his precious Timmy Wimmy. As for Alfred, he'd be too paralyzed to do ANYTHING; I don't think he can put on his house slippers without Alfred helping him.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I don't think he'd mind if she killed Dick, Jason, or Damian, but he would totally throttle her if she whacked his precious Timmy Wimmy. As for Alfred, he'd be too paralyzed to do ANYTHING; I don't think he can put on his house slippers without Alfred helping him.
    Considering Bruce reactions after any of his Robin has died, i think that you are just trolling.

Grave-robbing his parents' graves, Sleeping with Alfred/Dick, Selling his secrets to the highest bidder, killing another hero

BANNED

You dont seem to be a fan of Dick, jason or Damian. Why is that?
    Last edited by Mataza; 05-09-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I don't think he'd mind if she killed Dick, Jason, or Damian, but he would totally throttle her if she whacked his precious Timmy Wimmy.
    Now, now, it's not nice to tell lies

I think Bruce wouldn't be able to forgive Selina if she purposely did something fatal to Damian or killed somebody out of fun/spite.

I think those two things he probably wouldn't be able to forgive her for. But then again, he knows most likely she wouldn't do those things either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    . . . Sleeping with Alfred/Dick . . .
    Sleeping with Damian.

BANNED

Grave-robbing his parents' graves, Sleeping with Alfred/Dick, Selling his secrets to the highest bidder, killing another hero
    I think he might have some issues with the grave-robbing part. Especially if she dug up Thomas and Martha then dressed 'em up in Joker costumes.

I think he might have some issues with the grave-robbing part. Especially if she dug up Thomas and Martha then dressed 'em up in Joker costumes.
    Why would she do that? I was thinking she would rob them after finding out that they were buried with some expensive jewelry/clothes.

It's already been said but if selina murdered someone in cold blood or murdered someone (who probably deserves it because this is selina we're talking about) but bruce feels like murdered wasn't necessary she could have kept the person alive. Killing/purposefully harming his family goes without saying.

BANNED

Why would she do that? I was thinking she would rob them after finding out that they were buried with some expensive jewelry/clothes.
    That's even better. I like the idea of Bruce catching Selina robbing graves and stealing from the dead.

That's even better. I like the idea of Bruce catching Selina robbing graves and stealing from the dead.
    Well it won't be the 1st time he's caught her stealing from the dead or from his Martha. He's surprisingly okay with stealing from dead. Digging up his dead parents bodies might be too much.