View Poll Results: Whose the better inventor? Tony Stark or Peter Parker?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tony Stark

36 90.00%
  • Peter Parker

4 10.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I was going to say tony but at least peter is capable of dreaming up stuff that doesn’t kill people
    The question was who was the better inventor though. Not who didn't invent things that hurt people and Tony stop making and selling weapons a long time ago.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I was going to say tony but at least peter is capable of dreaming up stuff that doesn’t kill people
    Didn't the webbing kill Gwen?

Amazing Member

Tony Stark

I think Peter has made some great strides, but he isn't on Tony's level. He's not in the top 10 smartest or does he build armors better than Tony and this is not a knock on Peter. Peter is gifted to say the least. He's come up with some great inventions. I miss their mentor/pupil relationship because I think they both learn from each other.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-21-2018 at 05:52 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

how many of Peter's inventions has Kang gloated about stealing?

For me the answer is simple: It's Tony Stark because it's more important to Tony Stark's character and characterization than it is to Peter Parker's.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

how many of Peter's inventions has Kang gloated about stealing?
    I remember that arc. It was a really cool story. It was actually Bendis that wrote it lol.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He is a deep and relatable character Ana. That's why I love the character so much. I relate a lot to him and the older I get, the more I relate to him.
    In fact yes, he is great. But I think Bendis' run did not helped me to like Iron Man. Of course the writers are not forced to please me. That's just my opinion, but it did not felt like I was reading a book about IM's world. Just something generic.
    But let's see what Slott will do. I loved his Spider Man. Not liked it all the time, but he knows how to direct a character.
    And seems his stuff is going to focus on Tony Stark's legacy, like his own supporting cast, his talent as an inventor, his relevance as a hero. And Slott is really good and add new things that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    In fact yes, he is great. But I think Bendis' run did not helped me to like Iron Man. Of course the writers are not forced to please me. That's just my opinion, but it did not felt like I was reading a book about IM's world. Just something generic.
    But let's see what Slott will do. I loved his Spider Man. Not liked it all the time, but he knows how to direct a character.
    And seems his stuff is going to focus on Tony Stark's legacy, like his own supporting cast, his talent as an inventor, his relevance as a hero. And Slott is really good and add new things that makes sense.
    Agreed on all accounts.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Stark made symbiote armour and a magic phoenix gun.

Peter made web shooters and a tracking device.

Gonna have to say Tony.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Funniest thread of the week.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Stark made symbiote armour and a magic phoenix gun.

Peter made web shooters and a tracking device.

Gonna have to say Tony.
    I don't remember the symbiote armor. What story or book did he do that in?

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the discussion, but it does happen to be about one of the characters. Today is Tony Stark's birthday. He's 55 years old as Tales of Suspense #39 come out this day 55 years ago today. That's just showing the longevity of the character and how many people care about him

I want to thank everybody who contributed to voting on this. If you haven't there is still have to get some votes in.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-22-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Peter, by far. less money, better gadgets.
    What better gadgets?