Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93
  1. #1
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default DC/Marvel: World's Finest

    Pair a DC hero with a Marvel hero for a World's Finest series.

    Superman and Captain America

    Iron Man and Batman

    Wonder Woman and Storm
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 03-18-2018 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    I'd shake that up a bit actually;

    Superman and Captain America are fine.
    Batman and Wolverine.
    Wonder Woman and Thor.
    Spiderman and Nightwing.
    Lex Luthor (as he is now) and Tony Stark.
    Beast Boy and Night Crawler.

    I admit, I'm pretty rusty on my Marvel characters though.

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51,517

    Default

    Spider-Man and Batman.

    Green Lantern and Captain Marvel.

    Flash and Black Panther.

    Atom and Wasp.

  4. #4
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'd shake that up a bit actually;

    Superman and Captain America are fine.
    Batman and Wolverine.
    Wonder Woman and Thor.
    Spiderman and Nightwing.
    Lex Luthor (as he is now) and Tony Stark.
    Beast Boy and Night Crawler.

    I admit, I'm pretty rusty on my Marvel characters though.
    Two classic sidekicks:

    Nightwing and Winter Soldier. Or

    Winter Soldier and Red Hood

    Iron Man and Green Arrow

  5. #5
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spider-Man and Batman.

    Green Lantern and Captain Marvel.


    Flash and Black Panther.

    Atom and Wasp.
    Green Lantern and Captain Marvel is pretty good.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Cool idea!

    Daredevil and Dr. Mid-Night or Wildcat would be cool too.
    Iron Fist and Nightwing
    Spider-Man and Captain Marvel
    Doctor Strange and Hal Jordan

  7. #7
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Cool idea!

    Daredevil and Dr. Mid-Night or Wildcat would be cool too.
    Iron Fist and Nightwing
    Spider-Man and Captain Marvel
    Doctor Strange and Hal Jordan
    Daredevil/Wildcat would be cool. Matt's dad was a boxer and Ted is a former boxer so they would share a link.

  8. #8
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Dr. Fate and Doctor Strange.

    Martian Manhunter and Vision

    Scarlet Witch and Zatanna

    Black Panther and Vixen

    Luke Cage and Cyborg

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Black Widow and Green Arrow.
    Black Canary and Hawkeye
    Wonder Woman and Carol Danvers Captain Marvel
    Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel

  10. #10
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Black Widow and Green Arrow.
    Black Canary and Hawkeye
    Wonder Woman and Carol Danvers Captain Marvel
    Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel
    Black Widow/Green Arrow would be a great read.

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Black Widow/Green Arrow would be a great read.
    Former Russian assassin meets up with self-proclaimed social justice warrior and billionaire philanthropist archer?
    Either she finds his personality really testing, or she warms up to him (though not so much that would make Dinah angry).

  12. #12
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,180

    Default

    Star-Girl and Miss America Chavez.

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Two classic sidekicks:

    Nightwing and Winter Soldier. Or

    Winter Soldier and Red Hood

    Iron Man and Green Arrow
    Red Hood and Winter Soldier, yeah. Kind of the black sheeps of each other's respective super hero communities.

    I still say Nightwing and Spiderman though.

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member Lee Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    11,110

    Default

    Dr. Fate & Dr. Strange
    Zatanna & Scarlet Witch
    Nightwing & Iron Fist
    Batgirl & Hellcat
    Wonder Woman & Thor
    Aquaman & Namor
    Booster Gold & Wonder Man
    Blue Beetle & Beast
    Etrigan & Gargoyle
    Huntress & Spiderwoman
    Martian Manhunter & Vision
    Harbinger & Silver Surfer
    Vixen & Tigra
    Power Girl & She-Hulk
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

  15. #15
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Green Lantern John Stewart and War Machine.

    Mr. Terrific and Mr. Fantastic.

    Wonder Woman and She-Hulk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •