Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Yeah by making Hal an arrogant douche in Justice League: Origins I think Johns kind of inadvertently sabotaged a lot of the great work he did during his GL run.
    It seems like since that story Hal has been portrayed in animated movies and some comics as less of a confident test pilot and more of an arrogant impulsive dimwit. He’s like Guy but without the bad attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Just my opinions....

Hal should be the "good cop" who sees the lines of gray in certain situations, and will bend the rules a bit on a case-by-case basis. Hal would be able to show someone the error of their ways without issuing a ticket, especially if the person was not a true threat.

Guy should be the "a-hole cop" who sees everything in black or white, and enforces the rules with extreme prejudice. Guy will throw the book at you, despite the person not being a true threat, but clearly in the wrong.
    The Justice League: Doom Hal and the GL: TAS Hal have been his best portrayals in outside media thus far. He's not bad in Injustice either, though they could've spared me the "Green Lantern's got this!" nonsense.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-23-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The Justice League: Doom Hal and the GL: TAS Hal have been his best portrayals in outside media thus far. He's not bad in Injustice either, though they could've spared me the "Green Lantern's got this!" nonsense.
    I'll add First Flight to those recommendations, Johnny.

Yeah, for some reason I always forget that one. It's like Training Day in space with Hal and Sinestro.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-23-2018 at 10:05 AM.