Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Well:
    Justice League (I’m REALLY hopingbwe get a DCAU Justice League Unlimited variant cover on #1)
    Batman
    Hal Jordan
    Flash
    Detective Comics
    Nightwing
    Green Arrow
    Deathstroke
    Red Hood
    Terrifics
    Raven
    Cyborg
    Batman Beyond
    Suicide Squad
    Hellblazer

Plus:

ALL the ‘ROAD TO THE WEDDING’ Oneshots
    Maybe Man of Steel. Depends on Bendis in Action #1000

poor Superman. a story about an arsonist stretched out over 5 issues?!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Bendis better not be killing off Lois and Jon. If he does me and a lot of fans will not read in protest. If bendis is to lazy to write sueprman married then get a better writer. Sorry whatever sales bump will be offset by angry fans so isn't worth it.
    He already said he wasn't going to kill them off or get rid of the marriage.

Aquaman

Mera

Flash (Against my better judgement because in my opinion, this story arc does not look good but it is going to be important)

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps

Red Hood and the Outlaws

I am also going to try Hawkman and Detective Comics.
    Last edited by KC; 03-19-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Bendis better not be killing off Lois and Jon. If he does me and a lot of fans will not read in protest. If bendis is to lazy to write sueprman married then get a better writer. Sorry whatever sales bump will be offset by angry fans so isn't worth it.
    He's already confirmed he's not doing anything like that. I'd probably throw a party if he got rid of Jon personally, but he's gone on record saying he's not doing it. And no writer anywhere would ever be able to get away with killing Lois Lane unless it was a purposely crafted temporary event with a concrete endgame of her coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    poor Superman. a story about an arsonist stretched out over 5 issues?!
    You missed out the other plot threads that literally get talked about just as much in every solicit.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-19-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    He already said he wasn't going to kill them off or get rid of the marriage.
    I still don't trust it. Wouldn't be first writer to say one thing in interview turn around and do opposite. Sorry last 10 years made trust actions more then words.

I still don't trust it. Wouldn't be first writer to say one thing in interview turn around and do opposite. Sorry last 10 years made trust actions more then words.
    Yeah. I’m with you, these solicits have put me on edge because it seems like he’s fighting the Urge to ‘One More Day’ us so he can start on a blank slate

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmodpoetgod View Post
    Jason Fabok.
    Clay Mann.
    David Finch.
    Otto Schmidt.

They should all have ongoings.

Also why does DC waste Andy Kubert on NEW CHALLENGERS? I miss him on a regular title.
    Fabok himself is turning down ongoings just do one shots etc. He said on Twitter though that he finally feels like doing a ongoing again though, so here is hoping.
    Mann is a ongoing artist on Batman
    Finch is doing a indie book with his wife
    Schmidt probably has a book he just can't announce, he is DC exclusive.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm giving him a single issue BUT I've not been very comfortable with the idea of Bendis on both Superman books since it was first announced and frankly there have been things said that have made me even more so. While its down to the execution I do have to say these solicits have only added to my concern. And yes I am VERY aware of what Bendis has said in interviews. I'm just running with a gut feeling I've had since Bendis was put on both books. I could be wrong and frankly I would be extremely happy if I am but until I see something in the actual comics that quells this feeling I'll continue to feel it.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-19-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Wow, I'm going to be getting a ton of stuff. Justice League by Snyder and two of my favorite artists, Coipel and Jimenez? Gimme!!

I'll get Hawkman as well, but I wish Hitch wasn't doing the artwork.

Lots and lots of fun Bat books. It's going to be a fantastic month!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Hawkman - very excited

The Terrifics

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Fabok himself is turning down ongoings just do one shots etc. He said on Twitter though that he finally feels like doing a ongoing again though, so here is hoping.
    Mann is a ongoing artist on Batman
    Finch is doing a indie book with his wife
    Schmidt probably has a book he just can't announce, he is DC exclusive.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I always though Mann as a A-star fill-in artist on Batman, because of the title's complicated artist rotation.

Great to hear that Fabok is ready for a long run. He is missed by Dc fans.

I think Finch is only doing the covers for his wife's Image Comics book. Normally I really don't like his art but I love his transition on Batman, especially with the letters and smaller panels, his art finally speaks to me.

Schmindt, like Jorge Jimenez, an upcoming star of DC. I would like to see him on something related to Titans (Teen or not).

I feel like Olivier Coipel will be back to DC to do some monthlies.

Mike Perkins is joined DC too.

Wow, DC has a strong artist line-up. I hope they manage them well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

Mera - Orm and Tula?? Whhhaaatttttt????
    It´s Nereus and Tula. Nereus is going to make a proposal to Orm: he is going to give Orm the control over his army if Tule marries him (Nereus). Orm and Tula are half-siblings, although incest wasn´t a problem for old royal families, and Atlantis is a very old-fashioned society XD

Darn. I wanted new, unseen art for the Hawkman cover.

Still psyched, though. Solicit reads perfectly for what I want out of a Hawkman series. Well, minus a mention of Hawkgirl, anyway.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

So Abnett is still writing Titans? I give up.