Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
Sounded like if it where going to be longer than originally thought. Perhaps there'll be another book following it?

Perhaps it could be due to give the recent Alan Grant penned Anderson Dead end story. Btw, read the latest prog? A certain wobot and Miss. is back, also a crook dressssed up in a interessssting way. Lots of fun, but also a bit heart breaking.

Also. Wagner and Staple's Dead Reckoning should show up in the Dredd CFs soon since the upcoming 23 collecting Three amigos. Perhaps in 24 or 25.

Hopefully they'll release the Life and death of Johnny Alpha p.2 soon also. Really want to read that one.

No I have not read the newest one yet the most recent one I have is 1884, get them through LCS but because it has to cross the ocean so I am always behind. Living in the states and loving 2000 AD is no good hate being a behind on them and it will get even worse when a major story you want to read is going on like Brass Sun and you have to wait. I want more Life and Death of Johnny Alpha, or any Strontium Dog the more the better.