The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Badrock: where should he go

I am an incredible fan of Youngblood especially Badrock if he ever gets published again I just keep wondering where Badrock should go if whoever has the rights to this Liefeld character this week personally love to see him with a new Youngblood team in Top Cow Image but if that doesn’t happen I can’t decide if he would be better with DC or Marvel. I picture him joining X-Force or the Avengers but I can’t see him joining Disney but I could really see him in DC, whether it be with the Titans or Young Justice or being partners with Frankenstein, Arsenal or Grifter although I really could see him shine with Hanna Barbera but him & Arsenal forming a team like the Titans or Gen 13. I am a 90s comics fanboy he will always be Image
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

He should be killed off. He's an utterly obnoxious and worthless idiot teenager who offers neither DC nor Marvel anything that they need or should even want. Given how they treated Rage when they found out he was an underage teen, there is not a single remotely believable scenario in which the Avengers ever consider him for even reserve or honorary membership.

Astonishing Member

He'd be a great asset to the Young Avengers or Champions.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    True but if he went to DC I see a revamped Gen 13 or a Young Justice Society series with Stargirl & Red Arrow in his future. If he goes to Marvel, you'll see him in a Fantastic Four issue with special guest Maury Povich going, "Ben Grimm you are the father".
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    LOL! I was thinking The Young Allies!! But yeah, it'd be Totally Awesome (IMHO):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Truth be told I would have loved if Badrock was a member of the Titans Academy or a revamped Team Titans.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4