Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Mostly everything gets collected in the Case Files.

Though iirc America isnt. Not sure if theres a few others.
    More recent stuff like Days of Chaos hasnt been collected in the Case Files yet as they simply havnt caught up that far.
    Thanks! I think that's enough to get me started.

Fantastic Member

Hi! It's me again. Seems I was wrong that I was out of questions!
    Could you tell me the order of the following stories:
    Judge Dredd Classics: The Dark Judges
    Judge Death Lives
    Judge Dredd: Dark Justice

Thanks!

Judge Dredd Classics: The Dark Judges is one of the IDW coloured reprint collections. It collects Judge Death, Judge Death Lives and a Judge Anderson story iirc.

Dark Justice is a much more recent story. Like from a few months ago.

Fantastic Member

Judge Dredd Classics: The Dark Judges is one of the IDW coloured reprint collections. It collects Judge Death, Judge Death Lives and a Judge Anderson story iirc.

Thanks. That's great. I prefer coloured versions, so I'll get Judge Dredd Classics: Apocalypse War and Judge Dredd Classics: The Dark Judges instead of case files 5.
    Last edited by new_onslaught; 10-04-2016 at 05:45 AM.

Actually DJ came out in 2015.

For those in the US like me who read the Judge Dredd comics after they are collected and released here, it seems one came out recently that I missed. Every Empire Falls

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just ordered it and will arrive this weekend, really looking forward to reading it as the last handful of books have been some of my fav Dredd.

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    For those in the US like me who read the Judge Dredd comics after they are collected and released here, it seems one came out recently that I missed. Every Empire Falls

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just ordered it and will arrive this weekend, really looking forward to reading it as the last handful of books have been some of my fav Dredd.
    What have you read recently that you have enjoyed? I have not bought a trade for a while so no idea how far behind they are compared to the prog.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    What have you read recently that you have enjoyed? I have not bought a trade for a while so no idea how far behind they are compared to the prog.
    Tour of Duty (both volumes), Dead Zone, Titan were all highlights for me in the last year. How far behind is the newest -- Every Empire Falls?

Tour of Duty (both volumes), Dead Zone, Titan were all highlights for me in the last year. How far behind is the newest -- Every Empire Falls?
    Looks like it is collecting stuff from 3 years back all the way up to last summer. Tour of Duty and the Total Chaos stuff was great.

Looks like it is collecting stuff from 3 years back all the way up to last summer. Tour of Duty and the Total Chaos stuff was great.
    Total chaos? You mean Day of Chaos or Total War? Cuz it's like 7 years between both storylines.

If you read Dead Zone and Titan and now ordered EEF your somewhat up to date with big epics in dreddverse.
    Last edited by jacob g; 04-05-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob g View Post
    Total chaos? You mean Day of Chaos or Total War? Cuz it's like 7 years between both storylines.

If you read Dead Zone and Titan and now ordered EEF your somewhat up to date with big epics in dreddverse.
    Day of Chaos no idea how Total Chaos came into my mind. Picked up some good 3A toys Dredd figures recently. Also got the Lawmaster with Dredd all very well done.

image1 (2).jpg

Also got this from Carlos Ezquerra

image1 (8).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jacob g View Post
    Did you specify "big epics" because you are saying that there is other Dredd stuff that is not being collected and therefore I am missing out on? Just wanted to check because if so, I don't know of a way to read them (other than getting a digital subscription to 2000AD I guess). Thanks

Did you specify "big epics" because you are saying that there is other Dredd stuff that is not being collected and therefore I am missing out on? Just wanted to check because if so, I don't know of a way to read them (other than getting a digital subscription to 2000AD I guess). Thanks
    Yeah you would have to get subscription they offer on the website I think for the megazine and prog it is like 36 a month for print, not sure how much less it is digitally.

Yeah you would have to get subscription they offer on the website I think for the megazine and prog it is like 36 a month for print, not sure how much less it is digitally.
    Do you own the collected editions like mine, because they do have a number of shorter stories included so I am not positive if all the progs are making it over here already or not.

Do you own the collected editions like mine, because they do have a number of shorter stories included so I am not positive if all the progs are making it over here already or not.
    They collect a few additional odds and ends but its the Complete Case Files you want if you want everything.
    Although even then theres the odd exemption ie, Annuals (found in the Restricted Files, the only recently reprinted Burger-Wars issues of The Cursed Earth. America also wasnt included for some reason.)

The Case files are still a way off being up to date though, especially the US editions. So if you want to be reading everything from the current era your best bet is getting a subscription to the Prog, physical or digital.