Default Rumors abound...but what I saw was Monica Rambeau and Tigra near Burbank

....south of Glendale, north of Dodger Stadium, headed North on I-5, saw them clear as day...whatever was going on, they were in between takes, under black umbrellas with film crew at work. Appeared to be Classic late 80's attire for Rambeau. Tigra had back to me (sleeveless top, striped fawn colored arms)...What. Is. The. Scoop?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by verisimilitude View Post
    ....south of Glendale, north of Dodger Stadium, headed North on I-5, saw them clear as day...whatever was going on, they were in between takes, under black umbrellas with film crew at work. Appeared to be Classic late 80's attire for Rambeau. Tigra had back to me (sleeveless top, striped fawn colored arms)...What. Is. The. Scoop?!?!?
    I assume you saw a scene from Captain Marvel. Someone posted about how an actress who fit the look for Monica dropped out and was replaced within a day. I thought marvel film's in Gerogia though

Did you take photos?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-20-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I assume you saw a scene from Captain Marvel. Someone posted about how an actress who fit the look for Monica dropped out and was replaced within a day. I thought marvel film's in Gerogia though
    I'm still not sold that it is Monica Rambeau. Especially because Marvel hasn't confirmed it. Other characters are confirmed but not Monica Rambeau.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    I'm still not sold that it is Monica Rambeau. Especially because Marvel hasn't confirmed it. Other characters are confirmed but not Monica Rambeau.
    Tigra is confrimed?who's playing her? I remember BEYONCE rumors but if that happened i woulda heard about it.

I googled set photos nd i just saw the ones of her with the green suit and some of Fury and Maria hill. But fury has an eye patch so I assume it's a modern-day scene.... unless they never said Fury would have two eyes and it was just a rumor.

Tigra? Now that's a surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tigra? Now that's a surprise...
    If this is serious I'm betting it's some kinda Kree Experiment stuff. Monica(or whoever it is),Tigra,and Carol are all survivors of some Kree experiments.

This movie is filming do We even know if the Jude Law playing
    Mar-Vell rumors turned out true? This movie is pretty tight lipped.

Did you take photos?
    Unfortunately I was without a dash-cam, but this is just another reason why I should get one!

If this is serious I'm betting it's some kinda Kree Experiment stuff. Monica(or whoever it is),Tigra,and Carol are all survivors of some Kree experiments.

This movie is filming do We even know if the Jude Law playing
    Mar-Vell rumors turned out true? This movie is pretty tight lipped.
    Agree on all points and hope you are onto something...the Kree idea would be awesome!
    Last edited by verisimilitude; 03-20-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Interesting. When I think of Tigra I think of this:

The baby is Hank Pym's in a roundabout way...yeah Marvel may avoid this.

Invincible Member

If it was a scene for the CM movie, I doubt those actors were Monica and Tigra...I mean, what would Tigra be doing this film? If it was Tigra and Monica, then they could be filming a number of things related Marvel/Disney merchandise or licensing wise. Toy line, ice show or musical, some ride they're planning for Disneyland...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    If it was a scene for the CM movie, I doubt those actors were Monica and Tigra...I mean, what would Tigra be doing this film? If it was Tigra and Monica, then they could be filming a number of things related Marvel/Disney merchandise or licensing wise. Toy line, ice show or musical, some ride they're planning for Disneyland...
    Out right off the freeway by Dodger stadium? If it was for Disneyland they woulda just done it on a sound stage and Tigra isn kinda obscure for a Disney attraction. Tigra could just be a Kree experiment it makes sense in the MCU. But who knows one person saw it on his way to work so it could be anything No offense Verris

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

. I thought marvel film's in Gerogia though

Did you take photos?
    Captain Marvel is filming in California
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Somebody posted this in another thread.

Looks like two cosplayers to me, the one doing Tigra not having put a lot of effort into it.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Somebody posted this in another thread.

Looks like two cosplayers to me, the one doing Tigra not having put a lot of effort into it.
    Yeah, there's no way this is for a movie.