Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well I guess that Bunn must have been the one to keep Alex inverted when every other inverted character had been fixed already...
    If he had his way, Creed would still be inverted. When writing him, he said he was in no hurry to make him evil again. No surprise he may wanna still play around with that.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah the moral inversions are more interesting for the characters they affected by and large. Well, for some of them at least. What's the big rush to instantly undo them, :shrug:
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

If inversion made Creed good and Havok evil then why is Emma stupid enough to hang out with him?

Ultimate Member

Well I'd say greatly because like 99.99% of those that had been inverted were fixed a good long while ago leaving only like 3 guys still inverted and Alex and Sabretooth were 2 of those 3, and if he's still inverted and evil then I find it odd that the X-Men worked with him so readily...and who knows what's going on with Emma right now, and I want Alex uninverted because he's acting very out of character, he'd never cause so many deaths just to raise the mutant population, it's similar to the whole Haven mess all those years ago...