Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I get to be first!
    So.... picking up some of the bat/ cat wedding specials,, justice league, green arrow, detective, and the titans specials. Hawkman is a definite pull for me, but i’m not sure about the man of steel mini. And does it sound to anybody else, like new superman is ending? Damage continues to interest me with the villains they throw at him. And i’m wondeting who’s going to be on the new titans team, besides probably supergirl.
    Last edited by protege; 03-19-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I get to be first!
    So.... picking up some of the bat/ cat wedding specails, justice league, green arrow, detective, and the titans specails. Not sure about the man of steel mini. And does it sound to anybody else, like new superman is ending? Damage continues to interest me with the villains they throw at him. And i’m wondeting who’s going to be on the new titans team, besides probably supergirl.
    Final adventure definitely sounds like a ending, but I didn't imagine the book would survive by the 2nd arc based on sales, so the fact that it may make it to issue 30 is amazing.

BANNED

Pulling:

New Super-Man and the Justice League of China ("Prepare for their final mission". NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! )
    Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles (A fantastic mini which I'm sure will have a great ending.)
    Flash (And with that, we have 100% confirmation that Iris and Jai are coming back! #TeamWally.)
    Detective Comics (Very excited to see what Hill does with Cass.)

Might also get some of the HB one-shot crossovers.

Trade Waiting:

The Wildstorm: Michael Cray (Great book, but I'm reading a lot...just not from DC obviously. )

Other Stuff:

- If NSMatJLC is really ending this time, I'm gonna be pissed. It's their best book and they had the chance to really boost sales with a full relaunch, but instead only got a small raise through the re-title.
    - No sign of Doom Patrol. Wish I could say I was shocked.
    - So we lost Percy on GA and Connor Hawke...so we could have Ollie fight Parasite. That's great, that's just great.
    - Yet another mention of Hal being the greatest Green Lantern ever and Seeley is still writing Green Lanterns. Ugh.
    - Aquaman is STILL fighting Rath. Must be Wednesday.
    - A shake-up coming to Batgirl looks more and more likely.
    - Gonna wait and see on the Titans and Teen Titans specials.
    - No sign of 4 members of the 'Tec team.
    Last edited by Assam; 03-19-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Lol Feels like Abnett just wanted to write Orm.

Abnett is still on Titans...Hard pass.

Pulling:

HAWKMAN!!! Yes!!!

FLASH! Also another yes!!!!

Hal Jordan probably staying on until Robert V ends and may drop.

Aquaman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    I'm very confused.

So they ended the current Titans book, with a special no less, put them through an event, No Justice, to be changed and then they relaunch it to be.................EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE.

Looks like the same line up, still with Abnett, and even with Pelliter.

So what was the bloody point of all that if it's just going to be exactly the same.

(I feel like I'm looking at Marvel instead of DC)
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 03-19-2018 at 03:13 PM.

DOOM PATROL: THE SILVER AGE VOL. 1 TP
    My favorite era!!!

I'll be getting:
    Batman: Prelude to a Wedding-Nightwing Vs. Hush
    Batman: Prelude to a Wedding Red Hood Vs. Anarky
    Green Arrow #41
    Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps #46 and #47
    Nightwing #45
    Red Hood and the Outlaws #23
    The Terrifics #5
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Looks like Nightwing is going to monthly, which i'm fine with. If New Super Man is really starting to wrap for real this time (feel like the arc before the re title similarly felt pretty final in the solicits), it will be a shame but it had a good run. Dunno if i'm going to get Justice League in single issues now, thought it would be monthly given Snyder is writing it. I guess I'll be done with Superman by June then with Bendis starting. I'm sure I'll just end up getting every Bat/Cat Wedding prelude issue.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Anyways, these solicits are very interesting and June looks like a big month.

I'm going to get or interested in..

Superman: Man of steel - Still super nervous about Bendis messing Supes up but I'm hoping for the best. Also very curious about the multiple mentions of something big happening to Lois and Jon. Uh oh.

Batman - Sounds really cool with the Joker and a build up to issue 50 with the wedding.

Nightwing - Still picking this up for some reason.

Red Hood - Are they STILL doing this Bizarro will-he-wont-he shtick?

Wonder Woman - Sounds cool. Also cool to see Supergirl and Jessica GL on the cover. Hope they'll be in it too.

Hal Jordan - Still continuing the Dark Star story which could be cool. Anxious for how Venditti will end his five year run.

Titans Special - I'm happy this is continuing but I'm hoping they mainly stick to Dick and Wally's generation without mixing in the new guys. Really dislike them. As I said above I dont understand what all the relaunch stuff is about if we still are stuck with Abnett.

Hawkman - AWESOME!!! Carter is back baby. Hope Venditti does great things.

Plastic Man - Mixed feelings about this. I love Plas but can't stand Simone. I'll give it a try and hopefully it's good.

Flash - Sounds intense. And def sounds like the kids will be back. Not happy about that as I think they were a mistake to begin with. But if they do they better bring back Linda as well.

Bane Conquest - Last issue. Hopefully Dixon will get more jobs out of this.

Brave and the Bold - First issue was good.

Justice League - Will check out the first issue but not a fan of Snyder in general. Happy it's bi weekly but it's gotta REALLY be good for me to lay down 3.99 twice a month.

Mera - Orm and Tula?? Whhhaaatttttt????

The Terrifics - Still looks awesome.

Flash/Speed Buggy - More Wally. AWESOME!!! Thanks Brett Booth. And Savitar??????
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 03-19-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Noooooo New Super-man cant end! It cant!!!!!

Green Lanterns sounds interesting! Simon and Jess going rogue!

Fantastic Member

Noooo Rocafort is off of Sideways! (And coincidentally so is didio) I hope this is just for one issue.

I notice they sneakily upped the cost of Justice League, unlike their other titles that ship twice monthly. Snyder must be expensive, huh.

The only change I think I’ll make to my pull list is adding Bendis’ Man of Steel mini, which I feel like I must be the only one excited for lol. Mayyybe the Unexpected or tec now that Tynion is gone.

Edit: How could I forget Plastic Man? I’ll be pulling that for sure. Simone seems like a great choice here.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Not necessarily: he may be writing the special and moving on. Adam Glass tweet about the TT special lend itself to him being writing only the special. It may be the same situation, here.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!