Monstress #18
    Oblivion #4
    Prism Stalker #4
    Royal City #12
    Saga #53
    Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses #36
    VS #5
    The Wicked + the Divine #37
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Pull:
    -Stellar = loved Shutter, art looks great
    -Sex Criminals = Scottie Young XXX cover?!
    -Death or Glory
    -Kill or Be Killed = finale?!? This was supposed to be their longest planned series
    -Saga

Trades:
    -Slots

Trade Wait:
    -Evolution
    -Paper Girls = switching to hardcover wait with price increase to $4
    -Black Science = hardcover wait
    -Deadly Class
    -Descender = penultimate (was originally targeted as 40 issues)
    -Gideon Falls = first trade is 6 issues for $10
    -Monstress = really hope this gets hardcover treatment
    -Oblivion Song = first trade is 6 issues for $10
    -Port of Earth
    -Walking Dead = switched to trade wait when price increased to $4

May Trade Wait:
    -Weatherman = if first trade is intro $10
    -Shanghai Red = if first trade is intro $10; intriguing concept
    -Analog = will flip through first issue to decide; first trade is 5 issues for $10
    -Crude = will flip through first issue to decide; was this actually solicited as a 6 issue mini?
    -Dead Hand = will flip through first issue to decide; first trade is 6 issues for $17
    -Realm = depends how I like first trade (flipping through art it looks great)

Skip Month:
    Bitch Planet, Black Cloud, Black Magick, Black Monday Murders, East of West, Lazarus, Low, Manifest Destiny, Outcast, Redneck, Seven to Eternity
    Last edited by comicfiend; 03-30-2018 at 08:05 AM.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

April choices for June 2018:
    Magic Order 1
    Last Siege 1
    Shanghai Red 1
    Analog 3
    Death or Glory 2
    Days of Hate 6
    Dry Country 4
    Kill or Be Killed 20
    Mage 9
    Stray Bullets 36
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

So, I just listened to a podcast with Lemire from February, and he said Descender was going to keep going.

FYI, should be announced shorty, but expect a pivot.

Does anybody know what is going on with Southern Cross? My issue #15 and #16 pre-orders have been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Does anybody know what is going on with Southern Cross? My issue #15 and #16 pre-orders have been cancelled.
    So this Bleeding Cool article states that Southern Cross #15 & #16 are simply delayed for so long that Image has decided to re-solicit them. That means they'll see release, but the current solicitations (and thus all associated pre-orders) have been cancelled and they'll go up again in the future (likely will be solicited from August onwards, so the earliest release would beeee late October? November? Gargh, comics!)

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    So this Bleeding Cool article states that Southern Cross #15 & #16 are simply delayed for so long that Image has decided to re-solicit them. That means they'll see release, but the current solicitations (and thus all associated pre-orders) have been cancelled and they'll go up again in the future (likely will be solicited from August onwards, so the earliest release would beeee late October? November? Gargh, comics!)
    I'm not thrilled about those issues being delayed; but it's a big relief to know that they are on the way. This series has really ramped up the story, and I'd love to see what happens next.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    I'm not thrilled about those issues being delayed; but it's a big relief to know that they are on the way. This series has really ramped up the story, and I'd love to see what happens next.
    Yeah from the article it seems like a lot of stuff has been pushed back several months. I'm rather glad to see Sun Bakery will continue and Mirror #10 will be released though, personally I'm not too fussed about delays really, but then I'm the type of person to sometimes just let series pile up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info! I think I heard the artist had a baby too so that might have something to do with the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Me too! It's starting to get good now. Kinda reminds me of the movie Event Horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Me too! It's starting to get good now. Kinda reminds me of the movie Event Horizon.
    How funny. While reading the last few issues, I was thinking of that film too.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex