Default Wonderwoman and La Borinqueña

I saw this in CBR twitter.. But not in WW forums.. Or maybe is mentioned in another topic..

Ricanstruction-FinalCover.jpg

Puerto Rican superhero La Borinqueña will team up with the likes of Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and more in Ricanstruction: Reminiscing & Rebuiliding Puerto Rico, a 200-page anthology to raise money for the people of Puerto Rico. The cover sees La Borinqueña standing side-by-side with Wonder Woman, and it’s illustrated by Tony Daniel, Danny Miki and Tomeu Morey.

Ricanstruction: Reminiscing and Rebuilding Puerto Rico is priced at $19.99 and goes on sale May 23

Source(with a little more of information):

https://www.cbr.com/la-borinquena-ro...ampaign=CBR-TW
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-20-2018 at 03:14 PM.

I am looking forward to this, however I really hate the way Tony Daniel draws her armor. It looks like an Ice Skating costume, when I thought the whole point in giving her this updated uniform/armor/costume was to make it more like armor.

Ah well.
    Richard Alexander

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I am looking forward to this, however I really hate the way Tony Daniel draws her armor. It looks like an Ice Skating costume, when I thought the whole point in giving her this updated uniform/armor/costume was to make it more like armor.

Ah well.
    I found it weird that Christopher Priest called it a habit that was a misstep in his story.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

This looks interesting and I will definitely be picking this up. I wonder if La Borinqueña will be featured beyond this issue.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!