Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4686929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1452

Just ordered the three Dreadstar omnibuses (500-ish pages each) from Amazon and two are properly jacked up because of the one box with absolutely no protection for these heavy books. And I got no problems sending them right back for a pair of new ones. And I’ll keep sending them back if they keep coming jacked too.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I placed an order with booksetc in december. It got shipped on the 12th of january and since the 13th it's at a postal hub. Nothing is happening with it. I can see this because I asked for a track and trace (which they only provide b3cause I asked, why not standard?). I'm not optimistic about the order to arrive. And my costs for Tax etc will be high, because of the late shipment. For now it's the last time I ordered in the UK. The costs are to high after the Brexit.
    I've had two orders from booksetc that were returned to them directly from customs. Booksetc support responded that it was due to Covid and Brexit. I guess it's due only to Brexit.

Right now, I have an IST order that hasn't moved from the Fedex Memphis warehouse for a month. Are there still bad weather conditions?
    Last edited by JLB; 03-11-2021 at 02:56 PM. Reason: clarifying

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, you're most probably right. One of the Polish online comics retailers has been getting less frequent shipments. However, I have been able to preorder any and all that Marvel and DC has solicited from both of the Polish online comic retailers: atomcomics.pl and multiversum.pl.
    How is their shipping (atomcomics.pl and multiversum.pl)?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    How is their shipping (atomcomics.pl and multiversum.pl)?
    In what sense? If you mean packaging, they are both pretty excellent with regards to packing. On par with IST and Cheap-comics. Can't really fault them.

If you mean shipping outside of Poland, check the below:
    Multiversum:
    https://multiversum.pl/_cms/view/105...-shipping.html
    Atom comics:
    Send them an email or call to establish shipping costs
    SKLEP@ATOMCOMICS.PL
    +48 795 441 424

I would say that atomcomics.pl have the edge with regards to receiving comics from them in near mint condition and they have great customer service. I have received a comic or two from Multiversum with some very slight damage but they cover themselves claiming that their comics are not in ideal condition. However, at present they have the best preorder price and the majority of my preorders have been from them even though they are not as flexible in dealing with problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Just ordered the three Dreadstar omnibuses (500-ish pages each) from Amazon and two are properly jacked up because of the one box with absolutely no protection for these heavy books. And I got no problems sending them right back for a pair of new ones. And I’ll keep sending them back if they keep coming jacked too.

Got my replacements from Amazon individually and although they were still shitfully packaged, as expected of course, they did arrive in like new condition. So good transaction from Amazon.

Amazing Member

Multiversum is not flexible at all In preorders prices are similar in both shops last time.

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    Multiversum is not flexible at all In preorders prices are similar in both shops last time.
    I totally agree with you regarding inflexibility. However, they reduced their current preorder prices. I pre-ordered several Omnibuses a couple of weeks ago at the lower prices. Unfortunately, they increased them several days ago.

All-New Member

In what sense? If you mean packaging, they are both pretty excellent with regards to packing. On par with IST and Cheap-comics. Can't really fault them.

If you mean shipping outside of Poland, check the below:
    Multiversum:
    https://multiversum.pl/_cms/view/105...-shipping.html
    Atom comics:
    Send them an email or call to establish shipping costs
    SKLEP@ATOMCOMICS.PL
    +48 795 441 424

I would say that atomcomics.pl have the edge with regards to receiving comics from them in near mint condition and they have great customer service. I have received a comic or two from Multiversum with some very slight damage but they cover themselves claiming that their comics are not in ideal condition. However, at present they have the best preorder price and the majority of my preorders have been from them even though they are not as flexible in dealing with problems.
    Thanks, I'll contact them.

Amazing Member

I totally agree with you regarding inflexibility. However, they reduced their current preorder prices. I pre-ordered several Omnibuses a couple of weeks ago at the lower prices. Unfortunately, they increased them several days ago.
    I noticed that too, but I was late and I didn't preorder with that lower prices and now I probably preorder in Atom

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    I noticed that too, but I was late and I didn't preorder with that lower prices and now I probably preorder in Atom
    Yeah, I try and check regularly as I noticed that if they have lower prices, they don't stay that way for too long. When the current preorders went up on the site, I put my order in a couple of days later.

Incredible Member

Ordered the following hardcovers from Amazon:
    - Batman Three Jokers
    - Batman Last Knight On Earth
    - The Batman Who Laughs

When the box arrived I felt it shaking inside and I'm thinking uh oh something's not right, it was packed alongside a three bubble wrap thing of which one bubble was popped I'm assuming during shipment but surprisingly all three books were undamaged with all corners sharp like brand new.

The package I got today ..... well...... it's just paper?!?

IMG_20210625_165147_resized_20210625_052209336.jpg

Sorry to see that. Where was that from?

Sorry to see that. Where was that from?
    A Dutch site Bol.com This was the third copy I received damaged. I've cancelled my order and will buy it from another shop. I've still got some open pre-orders with them, also an omnibus. Maybe I'll cancel those too.