Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1452

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    in the omnibus collector's fb group there is a list with all the sellers that should be avoided and I think Superbook deals is on that list. If they refuse to cooperate you can just complain to amazon, they will sort it out.
    They responded with a discount of 15%, or if I want a replacement I can send it back, they will give me a refund for the shippingcost up to 4 euro. It will only cost me at least 13 euro to send it back. So I've contacted amazon. They were not pleased and sent a message to the seller, in which they ask them to honor the conditions for resellers and come with a better sollution for me. The only thing is that I'm afraid that if I ask for a replacement they will send it in a bubble wrap envelope again.
    Last edited by JPAR; 12-06-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    The responded with a discount of 15%, or if I want a replacement I can send it back, they will give me a refund for the shippingcost up to 4 euro. It will only cost me at least 13 euro to send it back. So I've contacted amazon. They were not pleased and sent a message to the seller, in which they ask them to honor the conditions for resellers and come with a better sollution for me. The only thing is that I'm affraid that if I ask for a replacement they will send it in a bubble wrap envelope again.
    15% is not really a good deal especially if it's quite damaged. Let us know their reply.

I will. This is a one time thing. I will never order there again. Which self-respecting organisation sends their books in a bubble wrap envelope? Come on.

I will. This is a one time thing. I will never order there again. Which self-respecting organisation sends their books in a bubble wrap envelope? Come on.
    Barnes & Noble did that with omnibuses. Like, the JSA omnibus so not even thinner ones.

Barnes & Noble did that with omnibuses. Like, the JSA omnibus so not even thinner ones.
    Oh, I'm not surprised. I've ordered there once and never again. Four books and all were damaged.

15% is not really a good deal especially if it's quite damaged. Let us know their reply.
    Now they offer me 25% discount. Or I can send it back with a refund up to 4 euro shippingcosts. In which case I have to pay the rest myself. I bought the book cheap, so with the discount I payed a little more then the shippingcosts for sending it back and if I keap it I have at least something for my money, otherwise it's completely gone and I have to order a new one (I'll probably do that now too, because I hate damaged books).

But I'll defenitely never ever buy there again!

Now they offer me 25% discount. Or I can send it back with a refund up to 4 euro shippingcosts. In which case I have to pay the rest myself. I bought the book cheap, so with the discount I payed a little more then the shippingcosts for sending it back and if I keap it I have at least something for my money, otherwise it's completely gone and I have to order a new one (I'll probably do that now too, because I hate damaged books).

But I'll defenitely never ever buy there again!
    would there be a price that would make you consider keeping a book? Say a 50% refund?
    If not I would force a full refund and to cover the full shipping cost. Pretty sure if they don't agree you can message to amazon that you've ordered a NEW product, got a severely damaged one (you can say it's a Christmas present and no one can argue you don't want to give a beaten up book) and since the seller provided you with piss poor service you will just have to reorder it from somewhere else and want to send the book back since it is absolutely no use to you now. And since you will end up with nothing in your hand it is quite understandable you won't pay extra for shipping because that would be basically paying for nothing. Throwing money out the window. They can't provide you poor service than make you pay for nothing or keep the damaged product you don't want. It's advertised as NEW than you have to get a NEW condition book (minimum damage is fine, books can have some shelfwear in shops too but not dings and bends)

That's my take on it at least.

would there be a price that would make you consider keeping a book? Say a 50% refund?
    If not I would force a full refund and to cover the full shipping cost. Pretty sure if they don't agree you can message to amazon that you've ordered a NEW product, got a severely damaged one (you can say it's a Christmas present and no one can argue you don't want to give a beaten up book) and since the seller provided you with piss poor service you will just have to reorder it from somewhere else and want to send the book back since it is absolutely no use to you now. And since you will end up with nothing in your hand it is quite understandable you won't pay extra for shipping because that would be basically paying for nothing. Throwing money out the window. They can't provide you poor service than make you pay for nothing or keep the damaged product you don't want. It's advertised as NEW than you have to get a NEW condition book (minimum damage is fine, books can have some shelfwear in shops too but not dings and bends)

That's my take on it at least.
    I agree. The only problem is they follow the rules from amazon. They will have a review from me that won't be nice

Attachment 42388Attachment 42387 another one of damage and the package

Yeah that's pretty bad for a new book and the packaging is ridiculous. I would still write to amazon costumer service saying you ended up with something useless and no one can expect you to pay for nothing.

Yeah that's pretty bad for a new book and the packaging is ridiculous. I would still write to amazon costumer service saying you ended up with something useless and no one can expect you to pay for nothing.
    I did. Amazon sent them a mail. And they provided what they had to do. So my options are: I can get my money back, I can get a replacement or I can get a discount. But by the first two options I have to pay money tot send it back. Shouldn't I be ordering from the Netherlands I guess

I did. Amazon sent them a mail. And they provided what they had to do. So my options are: I can get my money back, I can get a replacement or I can get a discount. But by the first two options I have to pay money tot send it back. Shouldn't I be ordering from the Netherlands I guess
    few years ago a seller sent me an italian edition of an omnibus that he advertised on the english edition's page. HE claimed in the description he wrote it's not in english and didn't want to pay my money back or cover shipping. Amazon forced him to give me a full refund and I got to keep the book (also the guy was an a-hole). My case was a bit more straight forward but I still think Amazon can just fore the seller to pay the full amount back and you get to keep the book.

Maybe I should.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Has anyone ordered an Absolute from the amazon.co.uk marketplace seller ARTSnCRAFTS~Books (previously books_any)?

I ask because I want to know whether they send you the Absolute in its original "box" or not.