Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1452
    All-New Member

I made my first order from IST on 17.11 and in my account it just says that my package have shipped, but no date when. I paid steep price for shipment using USPS International Surface Air Lift. I'm from Finland and now wondering should i have used even more expensive shipment with tracking. In they page they state "Both of these options do not have tracking or insurance. Items sent by these options cannot be replaced by us, as the customer is choosing an option with no tracking or insurance.", but when the package is lost in mail, what they do? I know from experience that USPS packages might take much longer to arrive, just asking about experiences from any international customer of IST.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kese View Post
    I made my first order from IST on 17.11 and in my account it just says that my package have shipped, but no date when. I paid steep price for shipment using USPS International Surface Air Lift. I'm from Finland and now wondering should i have used even more expensive shipment with tracking. In they page they state "Both of these options do not have tracking or insurance. Items sent by these options cannot be replaced by us, as the customer is choosing an option with no tracking or insurance.", but when the package is lost in mail, what they do? I know from experience that USPS packages might take much longer to arrive, just asking about experiences from any international customer of IST.
    You are not alone. My earlier orders from 07.11 and 14.11 haven't yet arrived. I live in Poland

I've made numerous orders with them previous to my Nov and Dec orders, and they all arrived. I suspect it's to do with the Christmas/end of year increase in post.

The delivery time has varied with my orders between 12-42 days. A massive variance, I know. Be patient. They should be fine.

Amazing Member

I've had to wait up to 6-7 weeks sometimes.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The delivery time has varied with my orders between 12-42 days. A massive variance, I know. Be patient. They should be fine.
    I got a fast reply from the customer service, about an hour after sending the email. My package was shipped after 2 weeks from order date on 4th of this month because: "we fill up a pallet of international packages before the post office will come to do a pickup"

But i made order from IST because even with expensive shipment, the prices for Marvel Omnis were below the other shops and I've heard promising things about their packaging.
    Last edited by Kese; 12-14-2017 at 09:46 AM.

I got a fast reply from the customer service, about an hour after sending the email. My package was shipped after 2 weeks from order date on 4th of this month because: "we fill up a pallet of international packages before the post office will come to do a pickup"

But i made order from IST because even with expensive shipment, the prices for Marvel Omnis were below the other shops and I've heard promising things about their packaging.
    Yes, I can absolutely confirm that their packaging is top notch.

Incredible Member

I am waiting on a few orders that I made mid-late November from IST. I think holiday shipping has really slowed things down everywhere especially if they have to go through customs.

Astonishing Member

Thumbs up to Book Depository.
    I was given a 30% discount by them after sending the photos of the damaged pages of the Omnibus i ordered.
    Great costumer service,i was disapointed by my first order on Book Depository but the costumer service was quite good so i will keep on buying books from Book Depository.

Good news. My November 7th order from IST arrived today. 3 more to come

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thumbs up to Book Depository.
    I was given a 30% discount by them after sending the photos of the damaged pages of the Omnibus i ordered.
    Great costumer service,i was disapointed by my first order on Book Depository but the costumer service was quite good so i will keep on buying books from Book Depository.
    Good to hear! Where are you from btw if you don't mind me asking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Good to hear! Where are you from btw if you don't mind me asking.
    I donīt mind at all.
    I am from Portugal.

I donīt mind at all.
    I am from Portugal.
    yeah then bookdepo is probably your best option, maybe check out https://www.cheap-comics.com/ if you haven't already. Shipping can be a bit expensive but it's worth it if you order more and the packaging is top notch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    yeah then bookdepo is probably your best option, maybe check out https://www.cheap-comics.com/ if you haven't already. Shipping can be a bit expensive but it's worth it if you order more and the packaging is top notch.
    Thanks for the recomendation.
    I have checked cheap-comics already,and they do have tons of comic books at a cool price but as you said the shipping is a bit expensive to me now because i am ordering just one book at the time.I have a few Omnibus that are on my wishlist and those are the ones i am thinking to buying first but because of the price of the Omnibus i will just order one at the time.
    After getting my most wanted Omnibuses(Is this the plural of Omnibus?) i will for sure order TPBS in orders with more thatīone book from cheap comics because in that case the prices of that web site make up for the expensive Shipping.
    The packaging being good from cheap comics is cool to me,because it is terrible to wait for weeks for one book and then it does not arrive in good conditions,so i will keep that in mind in my next orders.

Thanks for the recomendation.
    I have checked cheap-comics already,and they do have tons of comic books at a cool price but as you said the shipping is a bit expensive to me now because i am ordering just one book at the time.I have a few Omnibus that are on my wishlist and those are the ones i am thinking to buying first but because of the price of the Omnibus i will just order one at the time.
    After getting my most wanted Omnibuses(Is this the plural of Omnibus?) i will for sure order TPBS in orders with more thatīone book from cheap comics because in that case the prices of that web site make up for the expensive Shipping.
    The packaging being good from cheap comics is cool to me,because it is terrible to wait for weeks for one book and then it does not arrive in good conditions,so i will keep that in mind in my next orders.
    I can also recommend Cheap-Comics. I've only used them once but my books came in mint condition and the packaging is stellar. I've noticed you talked about the Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus on the General Omnibus thread. Just so you know, there's also a Marvel Collected Thread also if you want to talk more about Marvel stuff. You can access it here.

Btw, Lisbon is one of my favourite cities

I can also recommend Cheap-Comics. I've only used them once but my books came in mint condition and the packaging is stellar. I've noticed you talked about the Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus on the General Omnibus thread. Just so you know, there's also a Marvel Collected Thread also if you want to talk more about Marvel stuff. You can access it here.

The Amazing Spiderman omnibus is for sale at cheap comics. All 3 of them.

Astonishing Member

Cool.
    I will keep those recomendations of Cheap Comics in mind in my next orders of TPBīs or Omnibuses.
    Lisbon is a great city indeed,nice to see people of another countries having a similiar opinion.
    Speaking of which where are you from if you donīt mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    The Amazing Spiderman omnibus is for sale at cheap comics. All 3 of them.
    I have already the first Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus but i am considerating ordering one ASM omnibus from Cheap Comics because of the good things i read about the web site.