Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What are pre-flashpoint Garth's best magic feats? Does he have any teleportation skills?

The dehydration thing might work, but I feel like team Hulk might be able to resist long enough to get a few thunder-claps off.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What are pre-flashpoint Garth's best magic feats? Does he have any teleportation skills?

The dehydration thing might work, but I feel like team Hulk might be able to resist long enough to get a few thunder-claps off.
    If the dehydration is happening at the same time they're all having seizures, it might be a whole thing, is what I'm saying.

It's also why I'm asking, when did that happen? The seizures that is.

I don't know about the seizures.

Has anyone ever tried causing the Hulk to have seizures via bright lights?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't know about the seizures.

Has anyone ever tried causing the Hulk to have seizures via bright lights?
    I have no idea, but then “Induces Epilepsy” is a pretty unusual superpower, so I doubt Hulk’s ever shown any resistance to it.

Does anyone know when that happened? The use of the power to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Does anyone know when that happened? The use of the power to do that.
    No, but I now await the newest members of LoSH: Psoriasis Girl and Peanut Allergy Lad.

Cable(with some help from storm) stop him with a psi blast
    If you're talking about the Onslaught storyline, that is not an example I would use of telepaths being able to beat Hulk. It took Cable several tries to really do anything to Hulk. He was trying to get Hulk's mind under control and instead he just kept bringing out different versions of the Hulk. Finally he was able to bring out the Banner side, but that was only after Storm nearly killed him by unleashing everything she had at the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If you're talking about the Onslaught storyline, that is not an example I would use of telepaths being able to beat Hulk. It took Cable several tries to really do anything to Hulk. He was trying to get Hulk's mind under control and instead he just kept bringing out different versions of the Hulk. Finally he was able to bring out the Banner side, but that was only after Storm nearly killed him by unleashing everything she had at the guy.
    He's likely referring to that they took him out first with the psi blast/lightning thing before they did that second thing.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 08-20-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    No, but I now await the newest members of LoSH: Psoriasis Girl and Peanut Allergy Lad.
    I'd be more worried about Professor Polio, and the Ebola Kid.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

hold up, this dolphin dude has "light based" powers? echolocation or sound based powers make more sense smh

BANNED

actually dolphin is a chick not a dude.

Still, Little Miss “So long and thanks for all the fits” has a very, very weird superpower.