Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Honestly, that's my favorite take on her leaving Joker. If she really wants to get even with him, she'd try and become a better clown crime lord than he ever was. Maybe not as far gone as him, but still.

Even in her origin, she was still self-interested and planned on exploiting her patients for fame and profit.

Killer Croc becomes Batman's ally in Earth One, but yeah. Shame about Clayface.

I'm honestly surprised Mr. Freeze hasn't been made into an anti-hero as well. He's fairly popular and really has no motivation for malice beyond saving his wife. We can always just ignore the garbage Snyder tried to peddle in the Nu52.
    Well, unless you look to the most recent issues of Harley's comics, that is. I don't think wanting to get his wife help was motivation there.

Spectacular Member

They work better as anti heroes. Both have a lot of charisma but also don't really pose much of a threat so aren't that interesting or challenging as villains. I think the Injustice series was when Harley first started to become a hero and people obviously love this storyline.
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon