Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: X-Men: Gold #24

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Lolol ur so silly.. But I'm actually surprised he did as well as he did with the new team. Now the real test will be when kitty returns and the two teams merge. That will be interesting.
    Nothing about this book is interesting. It really should be, but Guggs is so awful he sucks the life out of every character. The most amazing thing about Gold is its ability to consistently disappoint and/or alienate so many fan bases.

Red face

MagmalovesEmpath
    'Nuff said
    4ever
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I noticed that the writer really likes Ink. I don't know why he made him an X-Men when there're so many other X-Men in limbo.

Ink isn't even a mutant but he was portrayed as being more useful than Magik.

Any tattoo powers transferred to somebody else would always just be temporary. If you remove all his tattoos, he would just become an ordinarily human again. Yes, we can remove tattoos by lasers.

The mutant tattoo maker should lose his energy if he transfer too many tattoos to others or else a whole army of humans can become like Ink.

That's the law of conservation of energy.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-25-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I noticed that the writer really likes Ink. I don't know why he made him an X-Men when there're so many other X-Men in limbo.

Because he created him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Because he created him
    I didn't know he created Ink. That explained a lot.

I have to say, the b team did pretty well: i liked pyro and magma working together, but ink didn’t really seem to do anything. This is why i think there should be some sort of natural progressioon in the xteams, so other mutants have a chance to shine��.
    Last edited by protege; 03-26-2018 at 05:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I have to say, the b team did pretty well: i liked pyro and magma working together, but ink didn’t really seem to do anything. This is why i think there should be some sort of natural progressioon in the xteams, so other mutants have a chance to shine��.
    Ink did shine during the Negative Zone plotline, he literally saved the entire team.

I think this human getting more and more powers via tattoos is a dumb idea. He can be the most powerful human on earth by having new tattoo everyday.

He got the new power of Cyclops. LOL