Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Krypton on Syfy

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Seg wants Nyssa to stab him in the back. The look on her face seeing Seg kiss Lyta. That's not gonna end well.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 08-02-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seg wants Needs to stab him in the back. The look on her face seeing Seg kiss Lyta. That's not gonna end well.
    You mean Nyssa?

I felt very uncomfortable watching them kiss in front of Nyssa (and also Dev), because I can see how Nyssa is falling for Seg plus she's the mother of Jor-El!! It annoys me. Also Dev always loved Lyta. It feels like Seg is never going to love Nyssa like he loves Lyta..

Besides that, it was a great episode. More people need to see this really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    You mean Nyssa?

I felt very uncomfortable watching them kiss in front of Nyssa (and also Dev), because I can see how Nyssa is falling for Seg plus she's the mother of Jor-El!! It annoys me. Also Dev always loved Lyta. It feels like Seg is never going to love Nyssa like he loves Lyta..

Besides that, it was a great episode. More people need to see this really good show.
    I meant Nyssa. Stupid mobile auto correct.

It frustrating when the show's main ship is one you know will lead nowhere. It feels like the only way for Nyssa to be with Seg is if Lyta dies for real or she becomes the woman that turns Zod into who he is.

I meant Nyssa. Stupid mobile auto correct.

It frustrating when the show's main ship is one you know will lead nowhere. It feels like the only way for Nyssa to be with Seg is if Lyta dies for real or she becomes the woman that turns Zod into who he is.
    I agree, very frustrating because it feel like Seg will always prefer Lyta instead of falling deep for the mother of Jor-El. I also thought the Seg/Lyta romance was a doomed one, so I didn't mind it, but it feels like Nyssa doesn't mean a lot to him. Not as much as Lyta. I don't understand why make it so complicated.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am actually kind of surprised they went with making the baby Jor-El. I really thought they might flip it and make him Zor-El (Kara's dad), and keep the mystery of who was going to be Jor's mother a secret a little longer.

Mighty Member

Doomsday survived that planet's destruction "somehow".

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Doomsday survived that planet's destruction "somehow".
    I think this is a new continuity..

Very good episode. Plenty of heart and great visual effects. I don't hate Lyta, but I want her to die..

Oh no not spoilers:
    Kem!
    end of spoilers
    Did we know that Nyssa was such a badass? She was in full Zach Snyder kick ass mode.

Doomsday; he is indestructible, so is floating in space and forms a cocoon around himself. When Krypton blows he is sent toward Earth with the all that kryptonite and eventually lands to fight Supes to the death. QED.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Oh no not spoilers:
    Kem!
    end of spoilers
    Did we know that Nyssa was such a badass? She was in full Zach Snyder kick ass mode.

Doomsday; he is indestructible, so is floating in space and forms a cocoon around himself. When Krypton blows he is sent toward Earth with the all that kryptonite and eventually lands to fight Supes to the death. QED.
    that's what I thought but I'm not sure Superman still exists in this continuity...

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    that's what I thought but I'm not sure Superman still exists in this continuity...
    He will by the end of the show though.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Oh no not spoilers:
    Kem!
    end of spoilers

Back in season 1 Nyssa mentioned she dated a Sagitari and she taught her a couple of things. Said Sagitari is the member of the resistance she slept with to get the codex.

As for your spoiler

Astonishing Member

Still got to determine if Adam's long game is to guarantee the destruction of Krypton for baby Kal!

Incredible Member

That sagitari was a woman also. Nyssa-Vex can pump me all night for what any information she wants me to give her. I will take one for the team.

Back in season 1 Nyssa mentioned she dated a Sagitari and she taught her a couple of things. Said Sagitari is the member of the resistance she slept with to get the codex.

As for your spoiler
    Last edited by gwhh; 08-10-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Mighty Member

Loved hearing that line from Superman II.