Default Told you! Falcon & Miles Spiderman CANCELLED

Miles Morales Spider-Man Comic Canceled By Marvel

https://screenrant.com/miles-morales...nceled-marvel/

Marvel Comics have released their solicits for June 2018, and it hasn’t taken fans long to notice a couple of key absences. It seems two prominent “Legacy” characters have had their books canceled; Falcon and, more notably, Miles Morales’s Spider-Man.

Most surprising is the cancellation of Spider-Man. There’s a sense in which Falcon‘s cancellation was inevitable, since the book’s sales figures weren’t great and the character has never had traction as a solo hero (back in 2015 writer Al Ewing penned a tongue-in-cheek scene where Falcon noted “My name isn’t Captain-America-and-the—” as a reference to his famous role as Cap’s sidekick).

http://community.comicbookresources....90#post3323290

Read Falcon #3 & I did not like anything about it. Well, I was right & now it's being thrown to the side as it deserves. Wrong decision by Marvel?

Miles is surely just skipping a month and then getting a Fresh Start relaunch. Falcon is indeed axed though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Congratulations OP, that's definitely one of the most obnoxious titles to any thread I've seen. The OP itself is similarly immature.

While not as good as Captain America: Sam Wilson, Falcon has been a pretty good book and I'm pissed to see it go. Never gonna forgive Marvel for taking the shield from Sam.

Spectacular Member

Congrats, I guess?
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

not to many other comics to buy these days. Oh well there is always Netflix and the movies
    The J-man

I think Miles was confirmed for a new creative team for a while now.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, it was. So was Jessica Jones, which hasn't had a solicit for a couple months. I'm assuming they're planning to strategically roll out the relaunch.

Looking forward to bumping this thread when Miles Morales comes back.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

where's the obnoxious retraction thread?

Sam's book has been very good thus far. More people should give it a shot. It's disappointing but I have faith that Marvel will give the Falcon another chance. Hater be damned!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Ooh~

Can't wait for the look on your face when Miles comes back full-force in like.....a month's solicitsm

Mighty Member

I only read Captain Falcon because of the heavy Avengers tie-in and well the lead in to Secret Empire. Otherwise, no I never had much interest in Falcon. Miles? I like that he's part of the Spider-Man mythos, but not so much where he carries his own series. His basic character IMO doesn't lend itself towards being anything other than a derivative character now in 616, and lets face it, he's even younger than Peter was when he started out. I'm just not a fan of watching young children being super heroes, going back to Power Pack. Teenagers of driving age tend to be the lower limit for me.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Yet another reason why the "No Prize" was invented.

Astonishing Member

They better not rename miles to spy-d