And congrats on lvl. 30!
    Thanks! You, too.

Just got to 32 and acquired Bullseye.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Thanks! You, too.

Just got to 32 and acquired Bullseye.
    I like Bullseye.
    I've seen people rate him pretty low, but I'd probably rate him just a bit lower than Elektra.
    He does have a special that can be a one shot kill, similar to Elektra's but he doesn't have her stealth.

I just hit lvl 36, myself, and acquired a couple more minions, which will be useful in Blitz.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

We'll have Wolvie tomorrow. I'm close to getting JJ and Nebula.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Finally hit 30 yesterday. I'll have Wolvie tomorrow. So far, so good. Working on getting Hawkeye now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

By the way, has anyone ever gotten more than 2 character shards when they autowin a mission? I could run through all five attempts and only get two shards.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I have. Most often just 2, but I have gotten 4 or 6. It's just not very common.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I have. Most often just 2, but I have gotten 4 or 6. It's just not very common.
    Yeah, I actually got 4 of SHIELD Operator about an hour after posting that lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

In addition to getting Wolverine, I did get JJ and Nebula. Plus, the Ravager Bruiser.

My Wolverine is at power level 2278, 2 stars, and Tier 4. His attacks are entertaining and useful, to say the least.

My Raids alliance is active. I'm seeing 25, 30, and 35 level raids. Some are quite easy, others are pretty tough. The prizes are worth the grind.

I have 115 Hulk shards. I'm soooooooooo looking forward to getting him.

We need Ghost Rider in this game so we can create a team of the New Fantastic Four. Just add Wolvie, Spidey, and Hulk. And a healer.

About to hit lvl.40.

Just hit 41, myself.

Working on Yondu as I just him, Nebula and a few others since last time I posted (and, of course, Wolverine).

We started doing lvl 40 raids today, also. Fun, but very challenging.

----------

My current line-up after my latest session (in order of power):

Daredevil (4 stars/lvl 40)
    Captain America (3 stars/lvl 40)
    Crossbones (3 stars/lvl 40)
    Yondu (2 stars/lvl 40)
    Wolverine (2 stars/lvl 38)

Punisher (2 stars/lvl 36)
    Hand Sorceress (1 star/lvl 40)
    Luke Cage (2 stars/lvl 35)
    Spider-Man (2 stars/lvl 39)
    Elektra (2 stars/lvl 38)

SHIELD Medic (2 stars/lvl 39)
    Bullseye (1 star/lvl 35)
    Nebula (1 star/lvl 30)
    Jessica Jones (1 star/lvl 35)
    SHIELD Assault (1 star/lvl 35)

SHIELD Operative (1 star/lvl 35)
    Mercenary Soldier (1 star/lvl 35)
    Hand Blademaster (1 star/lvl 30)
    Hand Archer (1 star/lvl 30)
    SHIELD Trooper (1 star/lvl 30)

Hydra Rifle Trooper (1 star/lvl 18)
    Ravager Boomer (1 star/lvl 18)

Lvl 41
    Strongest team power: 19029
    Total collection power: 51339
    Blitz wins: 103
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-06-2018 at 12:12 AM.

That Black Widow Blitz event sucked. What a complete waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That Black Widow Blitz event sucked. What a complete waste of resources.
    It's the most popular blitz right now.
    You'd be better off going for whatever blitz follows right after, as everyone is tapped out from spending on hers.

Nice job, Lee Stone.

I agree, the BW blitz sucked. Fortunately, I did not spend a crazy amount of resources, but I spent enough. I think I can do better with Yondu.

I hit 38 today. Trying to figure out how to get the most out of my riff-raff.

More than doubled JJ's power level, went from T2 to T4. All 4 moves unlocked...she has some good abilities....not convinced she's worthy of the A-Team.

The Level 30 raids are easy now; I welcome the challenge of the 35's.

I work a lot during the week so much of my grinding will be done on weekends.

Speaking of raids, the fact that members of one's own alliance can block other members' paths is kinda silly. We are all on the same team....why is this feature designed in such a way?

Nice job, Lee Stone.

I agree, the BW blitz sucked. Fortunately, I did not spend a crazy amount of resources, but I spent enough. I think I can do better with Yondu.

I hit 38 today. Trying to figure out how to get the most out of my riff-raff.

More than doubled JJ's power level, went from T2 to T4. All 4 moves unlocked...she has some good abilities....not convinced she's worthy of the A-Team.

The Level 30 raids are easy now; I welcome the challenge of the 35's.

I work a lot during the week so much of my grinding will be done on weekends.
    Thanks. I'm at about 53k in Yondu right now. It gets a lot easier to rise up the milestones the more characters you have.

Jessica can be useful if you hold off on her special to get rid of a taunt.

And here's a tip about Blitz:

The threat level of each fight raises the higher you get in a tier, as does the potential points reward.
    The threat level determines the opponent teams to be generated based on power level of the team you are using.
    I've found it best to throw the lower spectrum of your forces out when the threat level is blue. These opponents will generally be less powerful than your team.
    And I save my A-Team for red threats, as they're more advanced and I have more experience with them and tactics I've developed. These opponents will generally be more powerful than your team.

Also, cycle through the three opposing teams offered and look for one that you know you can easily remove one member quickly, such as a healer or what is referred to as a 'glass cannon' (units that have a long charge for a major attack, that if taken out before they can pull it off leaves the team underpowered).
    Crossbones, while not technically a glass cannon, is one target I look for, because the ai will have him taunt which is fine with me, as I'll already be focused on him. And if another hero taunts, I'll still be able to target him until his taunt wears off. Which means I can usually take him out before he goes boom and that can make a big difference.
    And since I use a healer in almost all my blitz groupings, if I take out their healer first, I already have an advantage.

Something else to keep in mind is formation. You may already know this, but because how the game plays out in a three dimensional view it can sometimes be missed.
    Your team is shaped in an M formation, and 'adjacent' characters are considered the ones that connect with a line from each point of the M. Imagine if you took the bottom two ends of the M and stretched it into a straight line.
    With this in mind, put your taunt heroes on the bottom ends of the M. That way when they are taunting, only one other hero is affected by grenades and such. This gives the best protection to the middle point of the M, as that character is not adjacent to either tanters. This middle point is the best place for healers and support, or characters with low health.

Speaking of raids, the fact that members of one's own alliance can block other members' paths is kinda silly. We are all on the same team....why is this feature designed in such a way?
    Yeah, the raids are a learning experience.
    We've had to adopt discord (which I never used before this game, and will likely be my replacement for facebook as it's just that good) to have better communication among members.
    After several days of only 15 or so members doing raids and only about ten of them communicating, I (with the council of my captains) purged eight members that weren't communicating or participating, and today we had our first full lvl 40 raid with all 24 members participating.
    I've assigned five captains, which were the ones that communicated the most, and the six of us pair off as leaders of each strike team.
    We've also started to assign members to specific teams, so each member has a team and two immediate supervisors over them.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-07-2018 at 09:51 PM.