Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Yeah, my alliance went through a couple shake-ups.

First, when the insider players funded by MSF were exposed, followed by the 6 hour Deadpool raids.

Second, when FoxNext banned players that had been buying cores from 3rd parties (that in turn supplied the players with cores purchased with stolen credit cards).

Both times, the upper alliances took a hit and created a vacuum that sucked players up from other alliances.

I'm just glad to not have to recruit anymore right now.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    So, when I stopped playing some months ago, I had 85 Thanos shards. Now, after doing two Thanos raids and opening two orbs since my return, I still only have 98. 5 shards and 8 shards, respectively. Good grief, this is grindy like MAA was.
    Yeah, but AA was fun.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Since I now have 73 characters, it would take too long to type them up... so instead, I'll post screenshots of my Top 20 and my current stats.

The red dots are because I'm saving purple mats for Doctor Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Yeah, my alliance went through a couple shake-ups.

First, when the insider players funded by MSF were exposed, followed by the 6 hour Deadpool raids.

Second, when FoxNext banned players that had been buying cores from 3rd parties (that in turn supplied the players with cores purchased with stolen credit cards).

Both times, the upper alliances took a hit and created a vacuum that sucked players up from other alliances.

I'm just glad to not have to recruit anymore right now.
    Holy smokes, I missed out on quite a bit while I was away! I had no idea there was so much drama! And your stats are crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Yeah, but AA was fun.
    Gozer! Long time no see. Yeah, MAA certainly was more fun than MSF. I'm learning to adapt my routine so that I don't get too frustrated with all the grind possibilities. And I remain a free player. I may do an offer or two in the coming weeks as these new features unfold.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

So they just found that they added the following characters into the game files this last update. Not complete just pieces that prove they are being worked on.

Sabretooth, Pyro, Carnage, Ultimate Spiderman, and Juggernaut

I can't wait for Juggernaut, one character I won't be able to not spend money on. Looks like once Mystique hits in like 2 weeks I'm going to be working on my Brotherhood team as Magneto is rumored to be a Legendary character that you'll need brotherhood for.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    So they just found that they added the following characters into the game files this last update. Not complete just pieces that prove they are being worked on.

Sabretooth, Pyro, Carnage, Ultimate Spiderman, and Juggernaut

I can't wait for Juggernaut, one character I won't be able to not spend money on. Looks like once Mystique hits in like 2 weeks I'm going to be working on my Brotherhood team as Magneto is rumored to be a Legendary character that you'll need brotherhood for.
    While I'm not big on those characters (aside from Sabretooth, because of Iron Fist), I'm okay with the downtime for me.
    I got so many new characters recently, like Dr. Strange, Mordo, Scarlet Witch, Storm and Loki... that I'll be busy with them for some time.

There's still quite a few characters I'm looking forward to/hope we see...
    She-Hulk
    Spiderwoman
    Moon Knight
    Clea
    Sif
    Cloak
    Dagger
    Silver Surfer
    Magik
    Viper
    Black Knight
    Valkyrie
    Hellcat
    Namor (if he's allowed)
    Moondragon
    Mockingbird
    Hercules

Well, I finally got Thanos from the last raid. Got him up to 55 and Tier 7. Still only 3 stars, unfortunately. Also got Kingpin, Night Nurse, Ant Man, and more minions. 4 away from Cable, 1 away from Ms Marvel.

My 5* characters are Spidey, Wolvie, Crossbones, and Daredevil. Gamora will be there in a couple of days. Nothing higher than 5* yet.

My STP is 54,000+. Just hit Level 61 a few minutes ago. My new alliance is growing quickly.

Looking forward to the mutant invasion, especially for the characters mentioned above.

Good grief, the Venom raids are tough! My alliance is finally able to break into the 20% realm -- for the easiest raid. Good news is we are picking up some 65 players. We are now at 23/24 and may have to ditch some deadweight.

Got 4 new characters today: Thor, Venom, Cable, and the Kree Oracle.

Our alliance is trying an Ult 5 raid for the first time. Seems tough, but not as tough as the Venom raids.

Juggernaut comes out here in the next week. Can't wait!!

BANNED

I can't wait to field a full Brotherhood or X-men team. This is a fun game, mutants have upped that factor even more.

Ya, I'm putting full effort into everything I can that will get me Magneto fastest. I finally got Mystique unlocked now that she is farmable, and I'm really liking her kit so far, she has a lot of control, seems to have evade or stealth every turn, plus steals buffs. I've got her on a 50-60K blitz team with Luke Cage, Punisher, Shield Trooper, and Quake and they are handling Tier 8 Blitz teams just fine, I'm kind of shocked. Juggernaut looks like the ultimate raid tank from the looks of his kit that have been leaked, as do all the Brotherhood, although they aren't my ideal Brotherhood set up, I'm super excited to kick ass as some of my favorite comic book characters. I was planning to max Juggernaut to the extreme anyways, now I have a whole support team I can get for him too, to boost him into God Tier.

Brotherhood is looking to be pretty powerful, a direct counter to Shield teams and looks like it will have pretty good offense, Defenders might still be a counter for it. I'm thinking it might be the answer to all the nick fury and ultron nodes I'm stuck on in the campaign too.

I got Mystique this morning. I doubt I'll be able to get Magneto at first, but I'm really looking forward to Juggernaut.

Still playing, and I may be in the minority of players who don't mind the red stars.

My STP is over 130K, and my collection power is over 681K.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Still playing, and I may be in the minority of players who don't mind the red stars.

My STP is over 130K, and my collection power is over 681K.
    Why do you think the red stars exist at all? Is this meant to counter-act some other issue?